iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Moultrie Expo 2005.......slipping up fast!

Started by woodbowl, September 09, 2005, 08:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Harold, that didn't even require a cogitate.  It was nothin' more than a minor mull. ::)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Roxie

:D :D  I think we all know where to find the "assbone of a jaw"...and it's not in Philidelphia.   :D :D
Say when

Cowboy Bob

She come got me for dis one.   ;D  Ya'll need to lern Merican!   smiley_hillbilly_tub_base smile_banjoman
Ain't it so!   :D :D
Creek Dairy Sales~Owner/Operator
Cows or Bulls~You want em, we buy em, I sell em
Quality not Quantity

DonE911

a slew is twice as many as one gagle and a gagle is two gobs of somfin ... geeez.. I thought youz was from the south fer goodnes sakes..  ;D ;D

I'll be at the show 8)  I'll be easy to spot... prolly the only guy camp'n in a horse trailer.

DanG

Don, ya better run up yer FF flag.  There won't be no more'n about 300 horse trailer campers, but you'll be easier ta spot, thataway.  We need ta know where to go git a good cup o' coffee. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

customsawyer

Well what I heard is true. You can learn alot on the FF. I done "lurnt" not to open dis can a worms again.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

DonE911

Yeah..... I'll need to know where to find that coffee too ;D  I general can't do anything that requires actual thought without the first cup.... higher funtion begin after 2 cups  :D :D

dail_h

I'm sure wantin to go,dead presidents will make the final decision
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Blake22

I'll be there if I can get a flight. ;)
Blake

doublecut

yup count me in . Be there a few days ahead of time for sure.
Can hardly wait.
doublecut   8) 8)

Ga_Boy

I ain't got no coffee pot, but I do have a cooler and it will be stocked with Coke and Red Bull. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Oh, yea, I'll be the one at the Peterson site whacking up them logs DanG is a bringing.....

10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

DonE911

Do ya got power at the Peterson tent??  I'll bring the coffee stuff... pot,cofee,water,cream n sugar.... oh yeah and a dirty coffee cup. ;D

Fla._Deadheader

If'n I was goin, I would introduce Y'all to some REAL coffee.  ;) ;) :) :) ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Ga_Boy

Don,

I'll see what I can do to get you some electricity at the site for your coffee pot.  I keep a 100' extension cord in the saw trailer.

That is what I like about my Coke, all it takes is ice......

Now for coffee, I do not understand how something can smell so good but taste so bad.

For me, after a Red Bull then half way through my first Coke I am able to think and chew gum at the same time.   :)

Tom

For me, after my second pot of coffee, I can usually negotiate the back stoop. :)

woodbowl

Ga_Boy, what does Red Bull do? I've tried a few of those energy drinks and I don't feel nothing. Yea I do................. It kinda' makes me feel droggy and NO ENERGY. I'll be hunting the coffee pot myself. If I can't bum a cup from some of yall, I'll do it like I do at the mill. I use a propane tourch and my old military tin to heat the water. I'll go instant from there on out. Better than nuthin'........
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Blake22

The more I take in from ya'll the more I think ya'll might lead a good gentleman like myself down the wrong path. But I've been there before.  ;D I just hope it cools off some by then, I'm just about tired of these 90 degree days. Oh yeah, what about grits?? Cheese grits?? ;)
Blake

Ga_Boy

Woodbowl,

I am not sure what is in a Red Bull, I like the taste.  I know in the mornings when I have one, I perk up and start thinking and get stuff done.

Mark

DonE911

After one of them red bulls do you grow wings??  ;D ;D

Coffee does taste good....  if you don't like it straight up, you can add cream n sugar...  kinda like if you don't like Jack Daniels you can add ice .. or one of them cokes :D :D :D

Captain

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

The Captain is going to Moultrie.  So just what are we sawing, DanG??

woodbowl

Quote from: Captain on October 04, 2005, 10:45:48 PM

The Captain is going to Moultrie.  So just what are we sawing, DanG??
He's got some logs waiting alright! We were looking at some of the oak you sawed last year. It's dry now and looking pretty good. How bout' sawing another pecan log! ;D
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Captain

...just no more metallic pecan...PLEASE.... :o

woodbowl

Take your pick Captain. Here's a picture I took the other day of DanGs log pile. He's got them scattered all over and ready to load up for Moultrie. 8)

DanG

Allrighty, Cap'n! 8) 8)  This is gonna be fun.  We got pine this year....yeller pine, with perhaps a bit of denim mixed in. ::)  A fella brought me a couple of 30 inchers yesterday.  Looks like they will fit in nicely.  Going to pick up some fresh ones today, but don't know what they are like, yet.  They were just dropped yesterday. 

How many mills will there be?  How many logs do you want?

Ga_Boy

DanG,

I'll have my 10" WPF there.  Captian is flying in so I don't expect him to bring a ATS unless he can squash in to his checked bag. :D

Them 30" jobs sure will look nice on the bunks!   I ain't never sawed Pecan, I here it is harder than Hickory, you got one I can try?

I do like milling Oak, did some this past weekend for a customer, pulled some nice 16"wide, 8/4 QS boards off one log.  He sure did like them boards, so did every body else that saw them.

We got 10 logs lined up for Ohio, how about 10 or so logs for Moultrie? What do you think Captian?

Mark

Thank You Sponsors!