iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by Dugsaws, August 25, 2002, 09:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dugsaws

Just wanted to sa hello to everyone, I am from Pa and I have a Timber Harvester mill,with a Timberking edger. I am only a part timer, my full time job is on the family dairy farm. Well anyhoo just wanted to say hi
              Doug
Doug

Paul_H

Welcome Doug,stick around awhile and fill us in on the TH.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Bro. Noble

Hi Doug,

Welcome from another who milks and saws.  It has been a good combination for us.

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Frank_Pender

Welcome, Dugsaws.   Milk and sawdust, what a combination! 8) 8)  Nice to have you on the "board". ;D
Frank Pender

SawBilly

Welcome Dugsaws
It is nice to here from someone else who dosen't have a BIG ORANGE. What model Timber Harvester do you have? I have a 30 HTD with the 30 hp diesel, I really like all the hydraulics, just have to watch out for that first post though!! :o

CHARLIE

Welcome Dugsaws! I hope you stick around and share your experiences and stories. I'd like to hear a little more about the Timberking. I've seen 'em advertised but haven't heard anyone mention them much.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Ron Wenrich

What part of PA?  I'm to the east of Harrisburg and run a commercial circle mill.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Corley5

Welcome 8)  Another bandsaw miller ::)?  We circle mill guys are getting farther behind by the day ;) :D ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Dugsaws

Hi, first i live about 50 miles south of Pittsburgh and about the same distance east of Wheeling,Wva. I milk cows for my parents,that takes 90% of my time.My 2 daughters take the other 10% of my time and whats left i run my mill.It is a 30ht with a 24 hp engine. I have no major complaints with it, althought there are a few small things i would like to see changed on it.

I am glad to be part of the conversations here,and thanks for the welcome.
     Doug
Doug

Tom

reminds me of a movie I saw once.  A fella sold half interest in a busines proposition to 8 or 10 folks.  Yep, each was sold a half interest.  I forget how it turned out. :D

The HT30 is a good mill, I hear.  What are the kinds of things you would change?  

Thank You Sponsors!