iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Go down, Go up

Started by beenthere, September 13, 2005, 05:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

Hey, I just discovered some new buttons on the FF.  Hate to ask and find out how long they beenthere  ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

DonE911

where did those come from???

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ronwood

Jeff,

I think they are useful!!!

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

BW_Williams

Yes, especially on a laptop.
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

Jeff

Well, happy forum anniversary then.  :D   Actually, the 5th anniversary is only days away.

gary

DonE911

I'm not using my laptop right now since I'm still playing with the wifeys new computer ( she aint here to see it ), but I'll be use'n em for sure.... thanks.

Timburr

Beenthere, they've beenthere for months...oh...sorry wrong forum!
Sense is not common

beenthere

I've been using them already. Handy to have. There were ways to do it, like hit the 'home' key, but these buttons get right to where I wanta go.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Furby

I find them handy! Used them a bit earlier.
But still like my wireless mouse with the roller better. ;)

ElectricAl

Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

inspectorwoody

Bro. Noble

I don't know how long they've beenthere,beenthere ;)  (how was that one,  Tom?)  :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

brdmkr

Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Paschale

Quote from: Jeff B on September 13, 2005, 06:06:10 PM
Well, happy forum anniversary then.  :D   Actually, the 5th anniversary is only days away.

Well...only days away, eh?  It's getting to be time for a party!   8)  You gotta keep us posted as to the exact day there, Jeff!
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Jeff

Forum's 5th Anniversary is officially 9/24/2005

fstedy

8) 8) ;D :) ;D :) 8) 8) Da BOSS he's sumpthin ain't he always thinkin how can I make it a little better. You don't know how much we appreciate your efforts. Thanks for runnin the BEST Forum on the net. By the way how's the shoulder commin along?
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

SwampDonkey

I noticed and used the buttons instantly. Good addition. I also use my mouse roller button, but still those new gadgets are welcome. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ernie

Jeff

What a great idea,  I didn't notice them, I am usually too busy trying to keep my cursor in the right place for scrolling down to notice anything.

SwampDonkey

So thats what that little wheel is for, I have never used it

And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.  You guys just did, all the old dog needs to do now is remember them :)
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Minnesota_boy

Ernie,
For another cute trick, hold down the CTRL key while turning the mouse wheel.  Try turning it both ways.  8)
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

sprucebunny

Guess I didn't read enough before I said thanks for the new buttons somewhere else  ::)

Thanks, Jeff !

Big help with a laptop and with a Mac ;D

8) Oh Boy .......... new buttons ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Ernie

Quote from: Minnesota_boy on September 14, 2005, 07:27:43 PM
Ernie,
For another cute trick, hold down the CTRL key while turning the mouse wheel. Try turning it both ways. 8)

Aint it amazing what you can do with teknulligie
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Thank You Sponsors!