iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anyone....Anyone...

Started by inspectorwoody, September 10, 2005, 08:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inspectorwoody

Hey Ya'll

I am being shipped to Muscoda, Wisconsin in December for a week to grade at our other mill. It will be the week of Dec. 19-23. I know this will be a busy time for some because of the holiday etc. but I thought if there was a chance to meet any FF members that are close to that area this would be a great oppurtunity.

Anyone interested etc. let me know.

Thanks

Gadget

ElectricAl

Ya going UPS or FedEx.

Bet Dean won't pay for Next Day Air.    :D
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

stumpy

It's about 75 miles from me. Keep in touch, maybe we can get together.
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

beenthere

Gadget
Will plan to look you up when you are here in Wisconsin.
Maybe we can hook up with Plowboy at that time too. Will depend on any scheduling that may come up, but have it on the calendar (mine, that is  ;D ).
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

inspectorwoody

Al

Don't know yet  :D I hope they pack me well!  ;D

I'll keep in touch stumpy and beenthere. Look forward to hopefully seeing you guys.

Gadget

Woodcarver

I'm some distance from there now, but I and my wife grew up nearby.  Beautiful area. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

inspectorwoody

Woodcarver

Been up there quite a few times...spent a month up there a while back. Love it! Very beautiful...even though I will be working it is like a vacation to me. I'm also looking forward to being up there in the winter  :) First time for that.

Gadget

Thank You Sponsors!