iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood Splitter

Started by Frank_Pender, August 17, 2002, 12:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_Pender

This is a photo of my wood splitter. I have been running this unit for 22 years. You will notice tht there are two different units on one axel. There is a horizontal unit being used and a unit that is vertical with a lazy susan for the heavy blocks. Each cycles at the rate of 5 seconds. There is a third unit that is not attatched. It is a kindling maker that operates on the principle of a cabbage slicer with a box on the top.

Frank Pender

Paul_H

It's good to see some pictures of the Pender Place.The splitter looks like a good unit.What make is it, Frank?
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Frank_Pender

The Model is a P-4-7.  It was the first off of the assembly-line.  ;)  It was produced by Pender and Sons, in 1978.   8) 8) 8)
Frank Pender

CHARLIE

I agree it's nice to see some pictures of your place and your stuff. I hope you'll show more. Maybe you'll even send me a picture of the sugar scoops you turned. I'd like to see them. :)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Paul_H

Nice job on the splitter 8)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Frank_Pender

Patience, Charlie.  I only have one scoop left.  I will take a picture for you and make another attempt at sending it to the forum. :)
Frank Pender

woodman

Do i see orange in the back ground?
Jim Cripanuk

Frank_Pender

Yes, you do, Woodman.   That is the same Mill that is is used for the slabber, in the thread under sawmills and milling.   It is my second Mobile Dimension Sawmill I purchased about 5 ago. 8) 8)  All Mobile mills are Orange usless otherwise requested, I do believe.
Frank Pender

woodman

Jim Cripanuk

Thank You Sponsors!