iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

OK You MI guys, here's some walnut for you.

Started by Brad_S., August 31, 2005, 11:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_S.

Here's some walnut on e-bay in Michigan ready for 'vaniering'. Not great looking stuff (hard to tell with his exposures ::)) but at least he's realistic on asking price. May indeed be a good deal for someone close.
e-bay walnut
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Jeff

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL BATCH OF TREES ALREADY CUT DOWN AND READY TO GO TO MILL FOR VANIERING.  THIS IS A NO RESERVE AUCTION,  YOU MUST ARRANGE PICK UP OF THE TREES APPON WHINNING AUCTIION.  THE TREE ARE CUT INTO 8'-10' SECTIONS RANGING FROM 12"DIAM. UP TO 32" DIAM.

Probably belongs to his neighbor who is on vacation, altough by his spelling, he's probably a retired school teacher or principal.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

Triangle shaped logs, forked logs, and the bark is peeling.....................
Might get a couple more $ for them.
See who has the current bid?
bluecollarbuilder4u  :D

HORSELOGGER

"Probably belongs to his neighbor who is on vacation, altough by his spelling, he's probably a retired school teacher or principal. "

or.. Maybe a speech writer for the President :D
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

Rockn H

tnlogger

Why just thick you might get about 2000 ft for a song and i did see a few with little sap wood
fury ya need to jump on this you'll br rich  :D :D :D
gene

Furby

He's 2.5 - 3 hours from me..........with gas the way it is...........even if I got it all for $5, it wouldn't be a deal! ::)

pigman

Now Jeff, don't pick on the guys writing ability. I can  almost understand him.  The pictures leave something to be desired. If not for the words I would not know what he was selling.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

bull

great pictures......... no wonder he only has two bids.

Frank_Pender

Yep, students are a very bad influence on our later lives.  :'( We often relive through the assignments they would try to have accepted. :-[
Frank Pender

Furby

isawlogs

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Texas Ranger

From what i see, it's a cheap way to  clean up the back lot. 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Furby

Brad_S.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Furby

Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't just sell the stack of cherry and the stack of maple on ebay. ::) ::)

isawlogs

From the pics that guy had on there and the fact that he was able to sell that stuff .. sure go for it .  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Gilman

These are the photos that were posted after adjusting thier brightness

Wow, there more than 3 logs.  :D
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

Thank You Sponsors!