iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Second Adventure in to Yankee Land

Started by Ga_Boy, August 31, 2005, 07:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ga_Boy

Well I have been waiting since Sunday for Captian to make the post.  I can't wait any longer.

I had a second adventure into Yankee Land last week.  I spent Friday night with Captian and Lorane.

Real nice folks, they even invited me to spend the night, heck they even offered to put fresh hay in the stall for me.   8) 8)

Naw just kidding, I got the sleep in doors with the chickens.     :D 

OK, I used the spare bed room. Anyway, me and Captian spent Saturday at a saw job he had lined up.  We whittled down a wack O Pine and Oak logs.  We did manage to leave a nice pile of lumber, saw dust and slabs in our wake.

I had a great time, and Captian even broke down and let me drive a few times, he even showed me a few tricks to speed up my sawing time.    8) 8)

Now here is why I could not wait any longer, it seems ol Captian snapped a few pictures of yours truley driving his 8" WPF. 

OK Captian, here is the tread, can you put the pictures up?

Oh yes, before I forget please tell your lovely bride thank you again for the Mulberry sapling she gave me.  It made it home in real good condition.  All the folks at the airport kept asking me what kind of plant that was. 

Mark
10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Pete J

But the real question is? Now that you've made 2 official trips up north, are you GRITS or HOME FRIES?

Captain

Since you've been gone I've only been away from fire department duty for a total of about 14 hours.  It's been a long few days.  Back in to work at 5:30 tomorrow.

You all be sure to watch for me this weekend when you're watching the PGA in town at the TPC of Boston for the Deutsche Bank Championship.  I'll be there in a red shirt...with Norton Fire Rescue on the back.

Captain

Part_Timer

Hay Mark

You keep it up they may make you give up your southern statis and start callin ya "Yankee boy" ;D
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Ga_Boy

Quote from: Part_Timer on August 31, 2005, 09:50:25 PM
Hay Mark

You keep it up they may make you give up your southern statis and start callin ya "Yankee boy" ;D

Tom,

Now this is funny. :D :D :D :D

Log Rite,

I ani't sure which one I maght be.  All I know is I keep looking for a place that serves grits and I ain't fond one yet.

But I have found a nice little place in New Haven, Ct.  That serves right nice Blueberry pancakes.

Captian,

I forgot that you were working with the Fire Department, sorry about that.

Did that Taho give you anymore problems?

I am looking for a Weather Board attahment, you got one in stock?  It is for my mill.  County Zoning Inspector told me I gotta cover my shipping containers to make them look like a Barn.  I also would like to get that set of log dogs you got, I got a sawing job coming up; real small stuff, 8" dia and some odd ball sized crotches.

Mark

Part_Timer

Mark

If Captain don't have one in stock you can borrow mine till yours gets here from over sea's.

If it will fit that is

Tom
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Ga_Boy

OK Jeff, you rigged the soft ware so the when I type in G*R*I*T*S as a word your software puts in "meal worms".

I guess this makes it official, you are here by jelous that you can't get such a fine meal every day.

I am smarter than the average bear,  I can get the word G*R*I*T*S in a post not only once but twice.   8) 8) 8) 8)

Pete J

Captain

Sorry Mark, none in stock.  We've got some due in 2 weeks.  Time for bed, 4:30 is early...

Ga_Boy

Jeff,

You got waaaaayy to much time on your hands.. :D :D :D :D

signed

Forever a

G
R
I
T
S

lover