iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pioneer saws

Started by Bernhard, August 31, 2005, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernhard

Today a guy offered me a british? pioneer saw. I know there is a link anywhere for different, even for me, unknown brands. Is someone able to post this link for me???

leweee

Try this site http://www.acresinternet.com/ ;D

click on chainsaw collectors corner, then click on chainsaws, then click on pioneer ;D

Enjoy :)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Chris J

If you're wanting a general idea of what it's worth, try searching ended auctions on eBayware.  Of course saws might be more common where you live, and subsequently sell for less.
Certified Amateur Chainsaw Tinkerer.  If sucess is built on failure, then one day I'll live on the top of Mt. Everest.

Bernhard

sell for less? wouldn´t say so. From the phonecall the guy hadn´t any knowledge about saws, he told me that it was british and I never didn´t hear the brandsname.
Now I knew that they are from CDN.

The saw which was offered has a carb prob and didn´t ran. This a..hole asks  around 100$   for a nonrunnig vintage saw, for which I can´t get any parts here.     

floyd

ah, think pioneer made in southern US?

Minnesota_boy

I think Pioneer saws were made by Outboard Marine Corporation, the same company that makes Johnson and Evinrude outboard motors.
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

leweee

Quote from: Minnesota_boy on September 03, 2005, 12:03:00 PM
I think Pioneer saws were made by Outboard Marine Corporation, the same company that makes Johnson and Evinrude outboard motors.

Right on ....plant use to be in Peterbourgh,Ontario years ago ;D
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Timburr

Electrolux bought out the chainsaw division of OMC and amalgamated Pioneer with Poulan......we all know about Poulan.
Sense is not common

Thank You Sponsors!