iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Local logger killed in skidder role over

Started by SwampDonkey, August 29, 2005, 04:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Here's a link to the story

http://www.wagmtv.com/news/story.php?id=1465

I knew Pete to see and talk with him on occasion. He was a hard worker. A real jolly type of fella. He ran a saw shop in Glassville, 'The Cutters Edge'. I just accidentally came across a mention of his death on the WAGM news website. He had done some logging for me when I worked at the local marketing board. There is some steep country out where he operates. I'm just speculating it was a little too steep with the skidder.  :(
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DanG

I'm sorry to hear of this, SD. :'(  Sounds like he was a good man that just made that one little tiny mistake.  Very sad.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

rebocardo

SwampDonkey

Couldn't tell ya rebocardo, I never got the details.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!