iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Local Democrats

Started by Texas Ranger, August 15, 2002, 10:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

Took this picture at a local Democratic convention.

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

CHARLIE

I think the one on the right looks like...ahhhh...yeah I'm sure of it....That's Edward Kennedy! One of Rose's little boys. ;D >:( >:( >:(
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Bibbyman

I was eating my sandwich and listening to Rush today when this political ad came on during the commercial break.  

It went something like this:

"Is President Bush right when he says we can wage a war and have tax cuts? Well,  let's hear what John F. Kennedy had to say.."  (breaks to a part of JFKs speech where he says it's imperative to cut taxes to increase tax revenue.. ) The ad continues ... "Yes, they are both right but some in Congress wants to use the war as an excuse not to cut taxes.  Write Tom Daschle and ask him to stop holding up the tax cuts for Missouri citizens."

Here's the punch line ...  "Paid for by the committee to elect Jean Carnahan for Senate."  Jean Carnahan IS a Democrat! (the ad didn't mention that) But see how far to the right she'll go to get elected!  

(See picture above.)

For those outside of Missouri,  Jean was appointed to the US Senate by the newly elected Democrat governor after her  husband, then Gov. Mel Carnahan,  was killed just a week before the election where he was running for a Senate seat against incumbent Senator John Ashcroft - (now US Aturney General Ashcroft).   All very shady dealing along with the judge order in St. Louis to keep the voting poles open an extra couple of hours. (dead Democrates voting for dead candidates!)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

J Beyer

The CEO or another bigwig at the Yahoo! website donated a large amount of money to the anti-gun lobby  :o.  That is why I changed my email to the NRA website. 8) 8) 8)  Some of my friends are changing their email addresses to the NRA website.  I still use the same user name at the NRA site so if I email any of you you can tell who I am.

Check out www.newsmax.com for a great site on Liberal and Democrat bashing.

JB
"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

Jeff

Jeff is the email in your profile still correct? What if I want to send you virtual Enron stock? Will you get it with the email address the forum has for you?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bro. Noble

One thing about Ozark County------we don't have any LOCAL DEMOCRATS.  There are getting to be several moving in however.

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

woodman

I live in mass. and i'l voite for the guys in the photo before i would for a Kennedy.
             You mean taxa Mass. Kennnnnday
Jim Cripanuk

J Beyer

Jeff B,

Just responses to posts that I have made or posted to.

JB
"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

Thank You Sponsors!