iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Oikos Trees contact????

Started by whitepine, August 19, 2005, 11:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitepine

Does anyone have information on how to contact this tree nursery? Their website is offline and the phone number I have 616 624 6233 the operator says does not exist. Thanks.

Furby

They are not listed in my Dec. 04 phone book and that is my area.
If ya have the addy, IM it to me and I'll see what I can dig up for you.

Tom

P.O. Box 19425
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49019-0425 (United States)
Phone: (269) 624-6233
Fax: (269) 624-4019

Furby

South of me and NOT my area! ;D ;)
I bet that area code works. ;)
Thanks Tom!

whitepine

bitternut

I told a friend of mine about Oikos a couple of weeks ago and ran into the same problem. I sent them an e-mail and got this response the other day.

[Thanks for your email. I had no idea the website is down. I have been gone due to family concerns. You can send me any addresses and I will immediately send the catalogs out. We will have a operational ordering website shortly. I am guessing --2-3 weeks. For now we can send an updated catalog. Shipping will start again in early to mid October. Thanks. Ken Asmus Oikos Tree Crops]

Tom

Y'all ought to tell him about the Forestry Forum.  He might like it, since he has customers here.

bitternut

Well Tom after thinking about your post and considering your geographic location I guess the term "Y'all means that I should tell him about the forum. I am going to do just that and send him the link to this topic and let him know about us. Sure won't hurt and might be a valuable resource of information to some of our members that are into planting trees.

Thank You Sponsors!