iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Absolutely riveting television!

Started by DanG, August 12, 2005, 11:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Just watched and listened to about 10 minutes of the Manhattan Fire Dispatch from 9-11-01.  It was broadcast on Nightline, on ABC.  The tension and drama is unparalled, in my estimation.  Sure brought a lot of it back! :'(
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Furby

Saw just a bit of the Peter Jennings special the other night.
They showed the towers falling.............
Sent a real cold chill through me.

UNCLEBUCK

I heard that broadcast on public radio many times today DanG and it was riveting ! Made me want to quarter saw bin ladens sandals up on the mill . I had a flood of emotions instantly when I heard it . I also remember the day when the B-52"s took off from Nebraska and went round trip non-stop to Baghdad and all returned back to Nebraska . I honestly thought the usa completed its payback on that day . Hearing this today just relighted my usa pride factor . How about you DanG
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

crtreedude

When the towers fell, I was working 40 miles or so away. To this day it is hard for me to describe what it felt like.

I hope they keep showing and airing things like this. Part of the problem is that people keep wanting to forget. It will be a lot more years before the USA is as safe as it once thought it was.

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Furby

Some of you may be interested in watching the special on the National Geographic Channel, Inside 9/11.
Episode 1: War on America airs Sunday night at 9pm eastern and is a lead up to Monday night's Episode 2: Zero Hour, also airing at 9pm eastern.

Furby

Quote from: Furby on August 20, 2005, 01:06:48 AM
Some of you may be interested in watching the special on the National Geographic Channel, Inside 9/11.
Episode 1: War on America airs Sunday night at 9pm eastern and is a lead up to Monday night's Episode 2: Zero Hour, also airing at 9pm eastern.
Anyone watching this?
Part one was a bit of a bore, but part two isn't bad..........yet.

Thank You Sponsors!