iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wish me luck on the job search

Started by J Beyer, August 08, 2002, 08:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J Beyer

Hi guys/gals,

I graduated this spring (finally) and looking for a management position in a retail store.  Hopefully I'll be able to get a management position in the lagging economy.  In the local area, the major retail chains are expanding  8).  The Local WalMart is building a new building for a Super WalMart  ;D, a Best Buy is going into the old Menard's building (Menard's built a Super Store a mile away from the old location).

By the way, I currently work for Target.  Just a low level grunt.  Besides, with the extra income from the new job (God Willing) I'll be able to afford the sawmil at last!!!!!!!!!  WM, TK, TH, or WM ;D.

JB

"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

Tom

Good Luck JB.  
Regardless of who signs your check, don't ever forget that you are working for yourself. :)

Frank_Pender

The best of fortune to you JB in your search.  Also, do not forget that is the Mobile Dimension Sawmill. 8) 8)
Frank Pender

Bro. Noble

Jeff,

Best of luck.

Walmart has the reputation here of really advancing a go-getter fast.  I know the manager of the local Super-Walmart,  If you want to move to S. Mo. we'll go talk to him.

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

HORSELOGGER

Watch it jeff, I think Noble is recruting new yankee marryin material :D
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

RavioliKid

RavioliKid

J Beyer

If she is single, 21-32, owns guns, and will let me have a sawmill I am there.  Any of you guys know of a woman like this?

JB
"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

Paul_H

I hope the job hunt/wifewithamill search goes well :)(are you sure you want one with guns?) ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Bro. Noble

HORSELOGGER,

What a terrible thing to say------try to help someone and see what happens!!

Jeff,

Horselogger got me to thinking,  my daughter-in-law has this cousin thats looking for a man.

I told her about you,  she said what the heck,  tell him to send a snapshot----------------of his NETWORTH STATEMENT.

Just kidding

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Thank You Sponsors!