iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New to board

Started by StIhL_MaGnUm_1, August 07, 2002, 04:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StIhL_MaGnUm_1

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm a new guy to the board and to say Hello  :) to all of you.

Rob
R.C.S. Landclearing Inc.

Tom

Jeff

Rob! Success! Did you figure out what the problem was with staying logged in? Oh, and welcome to the board.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Corley5

Howdy!!  Welcome aboard ;D :D :) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Haytrader

Welcome young man.
With all these new guys coming on.........makes me sorta feel like an old timer......... 8)
Haytrader

woodman

Welcom  where are you from and how did you find us.
Jim Cripanuk

CHARLIE

Welcome Rob. I hope you stick around and enjoy the fun! ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Frank_Pender

Welcome,  Rob.  Nice to have you  "log" in with us.  What sort of mill are you running? :P
Frank Pender

DanG

Welcome in, Rob.  Good to have you a "board."  

Learn, teach, and laugh!  What a combination, huh?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

J Beyer

Welcome! ;D  It does not matter what mill you have to your customers, as long as the lumber is sawn to their specs.  Although some customers are never happy, even when they get what they want or ordered. :-/

JB
"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

StIhL_MaGnUm_1

Jeff B,
  Yes I did figure out why I could'nt stay logged in my cookies were turned off. ::).

And Hello everyone else who said welcome I appreciate,I'm from New Hampshire and sorry but I dont have or run a mill I own and operate my own Landclearing company.

Tom

Well lookout, Rob.  Your about as close to acquiring a mill as a fellow could get.  Lots of fellows with little bandsaw mills are looking for entrepreneurs like you for logs. :D

In your business you will fit right in here.  We have Foresters, loggers and sawmillers, not to mention the woodworkers and teachers.  Knowledge that could come in mighty handy in the land clearing business, I would imagine.

Glad you found your logon problem and look forward to your envolvment. :)

Thank You Sponsors!