iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks to Jeff, Tammey and all the sponsers.

Started by Ernie_Edwards, August 06, 2005, 06:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie_Edwards

Just wanted to say thanks to all involved on putting together the 2005 Pig Roast.

Darla and I got to meet a bunch of nice folks and put a face and voice with the HANDLE.

The weather was great as was Jeff and Tammeys hospitality. What a pair, to allow this group full rein of their home. The setting was just right and the food was out of sight.

And of course our sponsers were super in their support.

Thanks again,

Ernie Edwards

Corley5

Dee, Zach and I got home a few minutes ago and would also like to thank everyone 8) 8)  We had a super time ate lots of super food and got in some good visiting but  wasn't able to talk to everyone that I wanted too :(  There were lots of faces from last years doings and lots of new faces and just not enough time to talk to everyone.  So I'm already looking forward to next year ;D  What's the plan ;D ;) 
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Shotgun

I'll echo the thanks with a huge round of applause.  It was a super gathering and the weather couldn't have been better. Mary and I really enjoyed ourselves. To those of the forum that couldn't make it, you missed an exciting encounter with a wild ape.  All, including Jeff, were spellbound. There were even a couple with tears in their eyes, real ones! I'll leave it at that for the story to unfold.

Thanks again Jeff, Tammy, and the sponsors.

And Ernie E., sorry that we didn't get a chance to meet you folks. Guess there were just too many there. Next year.

Norm & Mary

smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping

Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Furby

Yup, once again I'd like to tip my hat and offer my thanks to Jeff, Tammy, and family, the sponsors, and anyone else that had a hand in putting the piggy roast together! Thanks! 8) 8) 8)
The day as well as the weekend has been the best that could have been asked for!

dewwood

What everyone above said, what a great weekend :)

Renewed old acquaintances and met some new ones under beautiful skies with good food  and hospitality :) :)

Thanks again Jeff, Tammy and all of the FF family for making this an event worth remembering.
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

MULE_MAN

Linda & I had a good time & it's nice putting a face with a name now,  Tammy & Jeff worked
very hard making sure everybody had a good time & I really appreciate all their hard work !!
The sponsors were very generous on there gifts for the door prizes. Thanks sponsors 8)
After 12 hours & 45 minutes on the road we made it home !!!! But like I say we had a good time ! 8)
Woody even marked several tree's in Jeff's yard that he thought needed cut down,
Not sure how Arky taught him how to do that  :D  :D  :D  ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

sparks

From the folks here at Wood-Mizer we say thank you to Jeff and Tammy for inviting us. We met a lot a nice folks while we were there and have already made plans to attend next year. Keep safe and we'll talk again.
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Thank You Sponsors!