iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy 25th Anniversary Tammy and Jeff

Started by beenthere, August 01, 2005, 01:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

Wishing you both the bestest 25th Anniversary today!!  Yeeeee Haaaaaaa !!!

Have a great day. 8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ernie

I'll second that.  It's a real and rare milestone these days  Congratulations, I'll drink to your next 25.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

fstedy

8) 8) 8) Congratulations  8) 8) 8) hope you have many more together. It was 40 years for us this year wouldn't trade them for anything.
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

gary

sprucebunny

smiley_balloon_01 smiley_balloon_01 Happy Anniversary ! smiley_balloon_01 smiley_balloon_01
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Fla._Deadheader

8) 8)  Happy Anniversary, and wish Y'all many more  8) 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

sawwood

Happy Anniversary Jeff and Tammy. Wishing you many more. Our
anniversary is Aug 1st and we have been togeather for 36 years.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Teri

crtreedude

Happy Aniversary! 8) 8) 8)

We also are nearing our 25th aniversary. I often wonder how this can be since I am not that old and I wouldn't dare say Amy is...

These aniversaries are always are strain on the women - how can you say your are 39 when you have been married for 25 years...  :D
So, how did I end up here anyway?

woodmills1

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

ronwood

Jeff & Tammy

Happy Anniversary!! Best of luck on the next 25.

Ron

Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

dewwood

Happy Anniversary 8)

Congratulations and heres to many more 8)
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Patty

smiley_heart    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JEFF & TAMMY ! smiley_heart
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Roxie

Happy Anniversary Jeff & Tammy! 
                           smiley_blush      smiley_hairbow
Say when

Rockn H

smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_heart smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_heart    Happy 25th Anniversary and many more. smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_heart smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_heart smiley_bouncing_pinky

isawlogs

Happy Anniversary ,
It is nice to see that people can stay together for so long and still have a lot of fun together
  Have a nice one and hope you guys Have many , many more to come by you ....  8) 8) 8) 8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Chris J

Happy Anniversary!  Handshakes and hugs  :o to the happy couple  8)! 

This March will be our 19th.
Certified Amateur Chainsaw Tinkerer.  If sucess is built on failure, then one day I'll live on the top of Mt. Everest.

Jeff

Thanks folks!  Tammy and I are on our way to buy a new inch and a half Forstner drill bit so we can make tables for the Pigroast. Stacy snapped a picture of us behind the Roses sent today by "The Forestry Forum Nerds" Thanks to all you FF Nerds eh? ;)

When I uploded the photo, the gallery went to its finished page with the new photo, and look what the random photo was right above it. Out of over 11,000 photos on the forum that photo comes up right above the one I just uploaded for our anniversary.  (I did a screen shot to prove it) Fate eh?

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Teri

Nice picture of you two.  8)

Is that GRITS I see on the counter?  :o :o :o

beenthere

Now there's a 'Poll' question for ya. 
Who figures they (ones' self) fit the definition of a FF nerd?   :)
"Yes" "No" "I don't know what a nerd is?"

Wikopedia says

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Scooby Doo

beenthere, I agree 100% my parents are NERDS!!!!! Mom, Dad Happy 25th!! I Love You Both!!! smiley_heart smiley_love smiley_heart
Owner/Operator of a 1986 Wood-Mizer LT30 Manual

Ed_K

8)    Happy Anniversary   8)

That pict happening is way Kool ;).
Ed K

beenthere

Scooby Doo  Thanks for the clarification.  ;)
I'm wondering which of "us" are the nerds too.  :)

I thought I was 'one of a kind' until I came across this forum, and find out I don't feel too much alone ('cept when CK disappeared - kinda like Sydney - gone of a sudden and then showing up of a sudden  :) ).
south central Wisconsin

Scooby Doo

beenthere, I know for a fact I am a Nerd.  :D I was quit upset about Sydney I thought he was gone forever, and then today I was up washing the rugs and my dad called me on my cell phone and told me that Sydney came back and I was so excited I just about peed my pants! So I think we all have alot in common on here. I think it is really cool that you can find one place where there are so many people that you can get to know and find out that you aren't so different from the rest off the world after all.  :) :D ;D
Owner/Operator of a 1986 Wood-Mizer LT30 Manual

UNCLEBUCK

Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Forestry Forum !  ;D
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Thank You Sponsors!