iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

14000 bd ft month

Started by woodmills1, July 29, 2005, 10:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

might not be much to some and might seem mighty to others, but I just ran the totals and cut just over 14000 from 6/29 to today.  Combination of jobs out and some heavy harvest and cutting from the neighbors horse trails.  Factor in that I have logged over half of it and done a few non wood jobs and I feel mighty proud. 8)
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Tom

You oughta be proud.  That's  a pile of lumber.  :)

TeenSwinger

Wow :o
I wish I could say that. My Dad and I did about 5,000 this month.
Jacob
Peterson ATS 827  Nyle L200  Ebac 800  Bridgewood M-562

Randy

Thats Good!!!!!!!!!! I sawed--------------------Let Me Figure Here------------------------ Yep-----------------Still Figuring -------------------Got It------------- Zero, for the last month. So your 14,000 is big to me. As most of you know-------sawing is a part-time hobby/job -----and my other job has taken all my time in the last two months, but I have 20 logs I picked up last week to saw next week if I get time!! Maybe I can get 2000bft this month!! I miss my sawing!!Later Randy

woodmills1

I sawed part time for 7 years and yes there were some months where nothing got cut.  But, the woodmizer has always been such a great machine and so easy to run that there were lotsa days where i could have used lights to just cut a few more boards.  Did another 800(300 day before) feet or so yesterday from some pretty small logs.  Slice  them through and through then edge them all.  Was thinking this could be a tedious task, but not when I get to see the nice product pile up from logs that I cut from trees the day before.  Not to mention most of this stuff would have been chipper food to just about anyone else.  DanG now ya got me goin so I am going out to snap a few pictures.  Be back ina few. :D :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

Ok here is a shot of yesterdays take.

And then 2 shots of the pine I have run for my High School contract over the last month.

And just for grins, 2 shots of the waif kitty I rescued from certain death last week.  It came up to me on the porch and announced I am gonna die can you help.  Skinny, fleaed, pregnant with self aborted babies, every rib and spine joint showing.  I gave it a hand full of food and you woulda thought I built it the Taj Mahal.  Jumped right in my lap even though I had on the work clothes I had cut with all day then changed the oil, front axel 90 weight and fuel filter in the tractor with.  Kathy says it is "My" kitty. :D

Norm

Good looking whack of lumber woodsy and nice kitty too. Looks like she's already making herself at home. :)

woodmills1

Yes she is quite happy to be inside and fed, problem is the other 3 we already have that don't quite feel like giving up some of their space. :o :o

Thank You Sponsors!