iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bovine mudder

Started by pigman, July 29, 2005, 01:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigman

Found this cow stuck in the mud this morning. :( While I was digging her out with the tractor and loader wife came to see and took a picture. There is a large pond in the field for the cows, but this cow just had to try to drink out of this mud hole. ::)  When I got her dug out she charged me. :o  She is a little muddy and weak but I think she will be alright.

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

DanG

How much did she charge? ???  I need to know so I won't be overcharged next time.  Did she take American Express or did ya hafta come up wit da cash?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Patty

We used to have sheep when I was a kid. They insisted on going through the fence and getting stuck in a mudhole similar to the one in your picture there. Seems like they did htat every chance they got.  Dumbest animal I ever saw.  ::)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Jodi

Quote from: DanG on July 29, 2005, 01:22:43 PM
How much did she charge? ???  I need to know so I won't be overcharged next time.  Did she take American Express or did ya hafta come up wit da cash?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Murf

Somehow I suspect she didn't charge much.

There's a big discount for "steak-holders" ...........  :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Mike_Barcaskey

Patty, in my limited experience with sheep, they are only surpassed in dumbness by chickens
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Patty

And ducks make chickens look smart!    Worse yet, I hear turkeys are even dumber than ducks smiley_turkey_dancing
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Mike_Barcaskey

Patty, you are correct   :D :D
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Roxie

DanG, that was quick and that was FUNNY!   :D
Say when

moosehunter

I bagged a domestic goose with my motorcycle today. Motorcycle has minor damage >:(, I am unscathed :), the goose is DEAD 8).
These people live on a county highway and have let these geese run free for years. Many of them have been mushed by cars, I may have been the first with a bike! Seems a waste to let them into the road and get killed when they could be enjoyed with the mashed taters and gravy ;D
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Haytrader

Well, they get em killed, tenderized, and all they have to do is pluck and bake...

;)
Haytrader

pigman

Quote from: DanG on July 29, 2005, 01:22:43 PM
How much did she charge? ??? I need to know so I won't be overcharged next time. Did she take American Express or did ya hafta come up wit da cash?
Well it was like this. I don't carry my wallet on the farm. When she charged I didn't have any cash or credit cards. :(  She was so displeased that she tried to put me in the mud hole. :-[ If it was not for a small tree to get behind I believe both of us would have ended back in the mud. :(

gary

I would name that cow dinner

Cowboy Bob

Hey ya Pigman, mudder greetins!  I insist that my cows accept Capitol One or cash.  Most of my cows that would take advantage like that would get a one way ride to the Hamberger Joint.  Cash on loading!   ;D
Now, act like ya know and put a fence around that mud hole, you can charge the cows instead of them charging you! 
Ain't it so? 
Creek Dairy Sales~Owner/Operator
Cows or Bulls~You want em, we buy em, I sell em
Quality not Quantity

WH_Conley

Cure for a charging cow-BAR-B-QUE ;D
Bill

pigman

I went out tonight to check on the cow and she is doing fine. She is a gentle cow: she just got a little excited with me using the tractor to dig her out. I think what pithed her off the most  is she got her hair all muddy. Like most ladies she didn't like her hair all messed up. smiley_furious3 ;D

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

Turkeys are very dumb.

I currently have a hen turkey that watches herself all day in my chrome bumper on my truck.  She will peck at it once in a while then I have to get after her.

Stump-Jumper had a truck that resembled the first pic. :D :D
Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

CHARLIE

Pigman, I think I know why that cow got pithed at you.  She was hot and sweaty and the flies were biting her.  So she walked down into that nice cool mud and was enjoying not being bit by flies when someone comes along and yanked her out of her comfort zone and back into the fly territory.  I'd be irritated too. ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jodi

Yeah, so would I.  ::)

Minnesota_boy

Quote from: pigman on July 29, 2005, 10:17:34 PM
I think what pithed her off the most  is she got her hair all muddy. Like most ladies she didn't like her hair all messed up. \

Yup, that would be an udder disaster.  ;D :D
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

Jodi

Blake22

Quote from: Patty on July 29, 2005, 02:52:34 PM
And ducks make chickens look smart!    Worse yet, I hear turkeys are even dumber than ducks smiley_turkey_dancing

The only thing dumber than a turkey is a saw-horse. ;D ;D
Blake

Thank You Sponsors!