iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What a Log arch..............You SHould see what I found!!!!

Started by Mikeysmill, July 27, 2005, 11:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikeysmill

I got the idea to use a Propane Tank trailer from you folks in this forum....and you have not steered me wrong yet!!!  Well I started looking around and I found a Tandem Axle propane tank transport trailer for $100 bucks....it needs a little TLC but it has its own self contained Hydraulics 8) 8).....It is made out of 3" tubular and is DOT ready!!! It is a little larger than I wanted but, with the capabilities and the ease of loading I could not go wrong....I'll load som Pics when I get her cleaned up a little but, I just wanted to thank all who participate in this forum........I find myself spending many hours Reading and sometimes laughing hysterically and saying........"Yeah that has happend to me", and then I get a visual image and find comfort that I am not the only "Psychotic" :) owner of a sawmill......I think I maybe almost Normal!! Well thanks to all of you  ;D ;D!!!!!  Mike

Rockn H

Welcome Mike and by all means lets see those pics soon. ;)

Ernie

Load the pics as she is now. Tis is the sort of dirty pic taht is permissable.

Waddya mean psychotic, my meds keep me on an eVeN keel
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

chet

Quote from: Mikeysmill on July 27, 2005, 11:59:40 PM  I just wanted to thank all who participate in this forum........I find myself spending many hours Reading and sometimes laughing hysterically and saying........"Yeah that has happend to me", and then I get a visual image and find comfort that I am not the only "Psychotic" :) owner of a sawmill......I think I maybe almost Normal!! Well thanks to all of you  ;D ;D!!!!!  Mike

Gee wiz.....I have never been included in a group dat was called normal before.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  Thanks   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Furby

WOW!!!!
Sounds like the exact one I was looking for! Good Job! 8) 8) 8)

Came across this thing a few weeks back, sold for around $500, and I didn't get it. >:(
It was used behind a tractor to haul apple crates. I spent a long time trying to find something like it on the net, but came up empty.
It drops to ground level and the fingers piviot out under the crates.
Thought it would work great to make a steel "bed" to roll logs on and then pick up the whole thing.
Still kinda wishing I had been able to find the cash to get it. :'(

johncinquo

Furby, I saw that thing too!  I just couldnt come up with a possible way to use it. 

I think someone roun here has a propane tank hauler for sale...... 
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Furby

Yup, already talked to him about it...........just not zactly what I wanted, and still don't have the $$$.  :-\

Thank You Sponsors!