iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What I'm up to this morning

Started by isawlogs, July 20, 2005, 11:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

My daughter is out west picking cherries, so while she is away  I decided to do a little work on her car ...change a few things .. fix a few things , one thing led to another and then I the brain storm came through ....  ::)  yes it happens to me once in a while ... I went ahead and started to do the body work on her car .. it had a few rust holes here and there . She cant afford one that dont have any type of hole in it ... So I am painting it this morning .

I know it aint the best place to paint ... I just did not want all the over spray in the shop .  It might not be the best looking car around , but it will all be one color .  ;D :)
She dont know about this yet , she will find out when I go get her at the airport on the 28th .  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

MemphisLogger

Are you using a gun or cans?

Looks perty  :)
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

isawlogs

I'm using a gun ... The shadows dont make it look good ... I will post a pic of it when I'm done .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

sprucebunny

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Patty

Good job Marcel.  8)     Your daughter will be so suprised! What a nice gift to return home to.  :)

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

J_T

Nice  8) But I'd painted it Red :D :D
Jim Holloway

Norm

Tom_Averwater

Did you paint it the same color ?
He who dies with the most toys wins .

isawlogs

Norm dont go there ... She actualy wanted to have it 5 or 6 different colors , She wanted every door to be a different color ....  ::)

Marcel

Tom

I think you should have abliged her. :D

What ya got, a flower child? :D :D

UNCLEBUCK

Why youre a real trooper this week Marcel and what a great gift ! Sounds like stuff I would do but you did it and it looks great !  ;)
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Furby

Quote from: Norm_F. on July 20, 2005, 03:33:53 PM
What! no polka dots. ;D
Yeah, I think it needs polka dots too! ;D

Either way, good job! ;)

Ed_K

Good job Marcel  ;).
I did the spray can job on a dodge truck, took 9 cans and started peeling after a yr :o.
Ed K

Paul_H

Marcel,

you are showing all the signs of missing your little girl  ;)
The car is looking good.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Fla._Deadheader

Is it done yet ???  Is it done yet ???
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Thank You Sponsors!