iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

DonP's ID quiz for July 30th Sandrose

Started by Tom, July 30, 2002, 08:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

DanG

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

CHARLIE

I agree with DanG.  That'sa Dammifino if I ever saw one.  I ain't got a flower book.......or do I..........hmmmmmm ::)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

HORSELOGGER

Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

Tom

I'll have to rely on DonP's ID though it is a common name. I can't find a flower, Sandrose, even though there are references to one.  There are Resturants and all manner of organizations named Sandrose.  The closest I can find to a picture that looks like this is Western Flax but I don't think that is what it is.  

Maybe Don can help us with it when he gets back into town. :P

Thank You Sponsors!