iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Teardrop Trailers

Started by RavioliKid, July 13, 2005, 11:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavioliKid

Hi, wood folks!

I am starting to look at building a teardrop trailer. Do any of you have one, or know anything firsthand about them?

Kim
RavioliKid

Weekend_Sawyer

HI Kim,

Sorry you are not going to make the picnic, 2 years ago I missed you by a couple of feet at the first, sort of, picnic. Jeff said Rav is right over there... and you had left, must have heard I was coming

I did a google on Teardrop Trailer and got alot of info, but didn't come across any FREE plans, all wanted some scratch. Most were  below $50 though.

Good luck and we want start to finish pictures
Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Weekend_Sawyer

I did find a site  where someone shows their process of building one

http://www.outbackteardrop.com/

happy building 8)
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Curlywoods

If and when time allows, this is a project that I intend to build!  I have a good friend that has built one from scratch and it is very cool.  He tows it with his restored classic car to hot rod events.  Small but very functional and light weight.
All the best,

Michael Mastin
McKinney Hardwood Lumber
McKinney, TX

karl

I built one last winter- mainly as a project to keep helper busy and to use up some odd materials.
Plan on at least one voyage this summer with it behind our 50 GMC.
They're as simple or as complicated as you want to make it.
Teardrops and Tiny Trailers is a fun site- lots of people learning together from a few Pro's.
"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

mometal77

Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

RavioliKid

Thanks a lot! There are some great links there!

I'll keep you posted if I actually do build one.
RavioliKid

Frank_Pender

KIm, asre you planning another tour?  I recall you took quite a tour in Europe a couple years back.   Good to have you back on the Forum.  How are thepaint shirts holding out?
Frank Pender

Thank You Sponsors!