iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my log dog

Started by oakiemac, July 08, 2005, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakiemac

Hopefully here is a picture of my log dog. He isn't too helpful around the mill, but I like him anyways. :D
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

oakiemac

Dang it! I screwed something up. No picture. I'll try again later

Is this him?

Pigman found him too. :D

Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

CHARLIE

Hey Oakiemac, that dog might be doing more than you think.  When he's there, you don't have to worry about any elephants tromping through do you? ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

sawmillsi

Hi guys

I might need one of those 'log dogs' if they stop the elephants!

Simon (in deep darkest africa)

pigman

Yes, I found  him and he was so big I deleted him before he sat on me. ;) ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Octoman

My log dog!!
Ted was very excited the day the sawmill arrived!  As i refused to give in to the night as i tried to assemble the saw, i looked up and thought i saw the hound from hell himself!!

Ted proudly standing next to a load of really cool Beech!

Ted could definitely stop the elephants!! :D :D
WM LT 15 - Fortune favours the Brave!

oakiemac

Thanks for fixing my picture Pigman.

That DanG dog is so old that he don't chase elephants anymore. Some deer came right up to us the other day and he just lifted his head from his deep slumber, woofed once then went back to sleep. If I only had his life. ;D

pigman

oakiemac, I was not the one who did the fixing. Only the admins can change your posts. By the time I put your picture in a post one of the admins had already fixed yours, so I just deleted my post.  :) I still think that is a huge log dog.  :o
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Thank You Sponsors!