iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

They Ought Not Leave'em Laying Around Where People Can See'em

Started by dail_h, July 08, 2005, 09:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dail_h

I was to the Southeast Old Threshes Reunion over to Denton on Monday,one of my favorite 4th of July activities,walkin down tractor row ,looking,an' visitin when I saw some oddball orangish redish paint.Twernt AC,or Case, or even Kuboto(sp),yep ,danged if it wer'nt the boys from Woodmiser.The guy was just finishing up his demo,and was talkin to the folks gathered 'round,I was kinda off to the side,'cause I already got a mill,and didn't want to git in the way,an maybe do or say sumptin wrong,when I looked down,and right there by me was one of them newfangled orangish Logritrecant hooks.Well,I got ta messin around wif it,an durned if that thing ain't slicker'n owl snot on a porcilian doorknob!!!!! I musta put on quite a show,'cause the 'Mizer guy asked me if I liked It?
   Well shoot yeah,I liked it. Why I couldn't get it to not grab ,that thing had more bite than a aligator wif PMS. Now I ain't necessarily the easiest sell in town,and I been using Dixie cant hooks and picks most all my workin life,fact I got a near new 4 footer that I bought just 'fore I got my mill.Most sorely dissapointed with it too,won't bite,won't hold,sorriest piece of crap I've ever owned.
   Now that Logrite ,well I got ta have one,woulda done and ordered it,but the mill tally was a little light this week,but next week for sure.
   If they keep leavin them things laying around,everybody that see's one will want one,you 'spose there's a plan in there somewhere?    Shore is nice made stuff
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Dan_Shade

i'm definately a hard sell, and quite skeptical of lots of things...

I ordered one because of exposure on this forum, but figured it was mainly bandwagonners. when my logrite cant hook showed up, I was only moderately impressed with it.  Now, However, I love it.  I really need another one.  I got the 60" one, and when I can swing it, i'm gonna order another one.  the more you use these things, the more you like them.

it holds good, doesn't let loose easily, and actually saved me from having a log roll over my foot!

if they were only made of titanium (while i'm on that kick, I want a titanium hi-lift jack too :))

I'll do endorsements when they start making commercials :-D
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Thank You Sponsors!