iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I ordered hats today

Started by Jeff, July 08, 2005, 12:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I ordered hats today.  Looks like they will be 12 bucks if you want to buy one and have me mail it, and 10 if you want to pick one up at the pig roast. I figure 2 bucks for mailing because we had to buy boxes to mail them in, plus postage costs.  I will only have 60 this time.

GO HERE
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=13111.0
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sprucebunny

Sign me up for one ;D
I'll pick it up.
Thanks
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

stumpy

I'll take one mailed. How do you want payment?
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

Chris J

My reply got bumped???

Good news, Jeff.  Do you happen to know if those hats will adjust to fit a 7 & 3/8 hat size?  Yes, I've got a big head (yeah, yeah,  :D :D), & I have a hard time with a lot of the 'adjustable' ball caps.  If it'll fit I'll take one!  Was gonna ask for two, but need give some others a chance to get theirs.  DanG, am I turning into a nice guy, or what?

OK, this reply went through.  Would need it mailed, & how do you want payment?  Thanks!!
Certified Amateur Chainsaw Tinkerer.  If sucess is built on failure, then one day I'll live on the top of Mt. Everest.

twoodward15

I'm definately in for one.  Please send mailing info on where to send money!!!
108 ARW   NKAWTG...N      Jersey Thunder

moosehunter

There goes the value of my slightly used hat :'(
Jeff, are the new hats the same as the last batch or a different material (summer vs winter)?
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Roxie

Roxie & Cowboy Bob will both be needing a hat via the mail! 

YEE HAW!!! 
Say when

GF

I will also take one, please let me know where to send the money.

fstedy

Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Jeff

I'll be setting up an order form and letting you know.

Ernie

A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Jeff

Quote from: Ernie on July 08, 2005, 04:18:54 PM
Postage to NZ?

If someone wants to order from New Zealand, Canada or one of the other Forestry Forum territories( ;)) I'll just let you figure our what to send me.

Ernie

Anyone else in NZ want one, we could get together and Jeff could put them all in one box?  PM me and let me know.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

oakiemac

I'll take one Jeff and pick it up at the roast. :)
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

beenthere

Thanks Jeff
I'll be looking forward to getting one and will pick it up in a month at your place.
Will fill out the form when available.
;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

maple flats

I'll take 2. please let me know how much (will postage double for 2? and where to send check. 8) 8) 8) I'm getting Official FF hats, yahoo, yahoo 8) 8)
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

WoodSmith

I will be interested in getting the ordering in for a FF hat.
Thanks

tnlogger

yup I'll take one i'll just send the address with the check already got yours  8) or would you rather have a money order  ether way is fine with me  :)
gene

Frank_Pender

Gee, whizzzzzz, I have one of thre original cameo caps, I sure would like to have one of the new style colored with the emblem in the front.  I will send you the dollars.
Frank Pender

isawlogs

I want one to .. Or another one , maybe two , one still has to go to the north .. the last time it went there the batteries in the camera froze .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WH_Conley

I'll take one, just give me an address and let me know ck or money order
Bill

leweee

Me too ;D  Where do I sign up :)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Jeff

Ya'll will have to wait until I get something together again for keeping track. Yelling "me" from the crowd don't work. :D Tammy needs to be able to keep everything straight. My old ordering system was on our old server and I have not got it set up here yet.

I'll start a new thread when its ready.  :)

Frank_Pender

Is it ok, Tammy, that I sent the money, now?  You are right on top of my qustion.  Well  done. 8)
Frank Pender

Jeff

Thank You Sponsors!