iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Posting pictures using other types of files

Started by woodbowl, June 28, 2005, 04:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

That's the same stump I was up against last night, Jeff.  My gallery is already created, so I don't know what it looks like when it ain't.  It looks like Woodbowl has created his gallery, but has no images in it.

I'll keep trying to help out.  May have to just drive over there and jerk a knot in the boy. ;D ;) :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

SwampDonkey

Once you create the album, don't you have to make at least one category to ???
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Quote from: SwampDonkey on June 29, 2005, 05:55:46 AM
Once you create the album, don't you have to make at least one category to ???

No.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

Can't understand what's so difficult to uplaod the images to his album. Maybe he's trying to upload images larger than 400 pixels and 30 Kbytes.

Woodbowl, get the image optimizer at www.xat.com if you don't have an Adobe or Macromedia (now Adobe also) image processor. ;)

If you have a fast connection , both Adobe.com and macromedia.com have 30 day trial versions of Photoshop and Fireworks respectively. I think they are about 40 megabyte files. There is a bit of a learning curve for these two programs. Xat.com is simpler.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

If you have never created an album look for this:

Click on the Create / order my albums and you will see this:

Click the "New" button, you will then see text that says "New Album". Edit that text in the lower box such as I did in this example. Mine says "Jeff's sawmill photos".

Then click "Apply modifications".

You have now created an album and have a place to upload photos to. Now just look for the "Upload file" link

tnlogger

wal i seen ya made it woodbowl  ;D

This is what happens to your post if you delet your photo from the gallery
or use an off-site storage facility ...admin

now all ya gots to do is make um just a little bigger  :) but good job thar.
gene

woodbowl

---

Here's a little ole' log I sawed the other day. Hope this pic works.

This is what happens to your post if you delet your photo from the gallery
or use an off-site storage facility ...admin
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

SwampDonkey

I guess that is what I meant Jeff, only what I was calling a category is an individual album.  ;)

Jeff

Everyone has a gallery page if they are registered, there is no need to create that. It exists by default.

Roxie

Say when

Patty

You did good, Woodbowl. Now you are way ahead of me! I just have Norm post my pics for me.  ::)
I do like Marcel when I want to do a quote, just copy the part I want, and paste it into my reply. Maybe I shouldn't be telling all of you what a moron I am, but I have a feeling you all had figured that out by now. I do get great satisfaction in knowing I'm a CUTE moron though!  :D :D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Thank You Sponsors!