iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well I just took to hanker'n something chocolate and it was quick to fix

Started by SwampDonkey, June 26, 2005, 02:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Patty

Yum !    Anything chocolate looks darn good to me!  ;D

I think this stupid diet is getting to me, all I can think about is chocolate....chocolate cookies, chocolate pudding, chocolate ice cream...chocolate fudge...

Ok I'll stop now.  ;D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

rebocardo

If you crave chocolate do not drink diet drinks because they make your brain to want more carbs.

Jeff

Quote from: Patty on June 26, 2005, 03:25:01 PM
Yum !    Anything chocolate looks darn good to me!  ;D

I think this stupid diet is getting to me, all I can think about is chocolate....chocolate cookies, chocolate pudding, chocolate ice cream...chocolate fudge...

Ok I'll stop now.  ;D

Patty have you tried sugar free Russel Stovers Pecan Clusters?  You would absolutely never know they are not the real thing. Tammy can NOT have sugar so thats what she eats. She had a heck of a time getting me to try them. I think she tricked me the first time. They are indistiquishable from the real thing.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tnlogger

seeing as russel stovers is only 15 miles from me i might have to try that  :D
gene

Paul_H

I like Chocolate in a big way especially dark Chocolate,I even like typing the word Chocolate.Chocolate is good after every meal and in between.Chocolate.

After supper every night,I go to the cupboard and grab a big handfull of semi sweet Chocolate chips right out of the bag and then wash it down with a glass of ice cold Milk.It's pretty much the same thing after breakfast and lunch too. I like Chocolate.

Thanks for listening  :D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Patty

"After supper every night,I go to the cupboard and grab a big handfull of semi sweet Chocolate chips right out of the bag and then wash it down with a glass of ice cold Milk"

ME TOO!  I love chocolate chips!! . My girl friend would get up in the iddle of the night to eat them, and then would go to bed with a bunch in her hand. Of course she would fall asleep and they would melt and then she would wake up with chocolate smeared all over her face, hands, etc..  :D She would kill me if she knew I was telling the whole world her little secret.  ;D
Women are Angels.
on a broomstick.....

sprucebunny

ME TOO !!!! ;D Giradelli Double chocolate chips, maybe later some low fat chocolate ice cream....I found a good one ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Roxie

Giradelli Milk Chocolate Chips!   8)  The wonderful thing about them is that I store them in the "baking goods" area of the pantry, so no one ever notices that chocolate is missing!   ;D
Is that wrong?   8)
Say when

Furby

Quote from: Paul_H on June 26, 2005, 07:21:13 PM
After supper every night,I go to the cupboard and grab a big handfull of semi sweet Chocolate chips right out of the bag and then wash it down with a glass of ice cold Milk.It's pretty much the same thing after breakfast and lunch too. I like Chocolate.

Only after meals ???
I'm in there several times a day! ::)
My mom stores her bag in plain sight on the counter top, easier to get at! ;D

CHARLIE

I like chocolate too, especially semi-sweet dark chocolate........but.......if I eat a couple of pieces I get indigestion big time. :o   I still sneak some once in a while and then suffer the consequences.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

SwampDonkey

Liiife is liike a bunch of choc o lates, ya neva knoow what yourr gonna gett.  ;D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Norm

I finally had to start hiding the Giradelli chocolate chips or every time I'd go to cook with em they'd be gone.

Uh Patty where are the chocolate chips at?

I ate em.

Uh those are for cooking with.

They taste good.

Quit doing that.

OK

Next time I go to get them for cooking with and their gone I'm guessing she's going to just blame it on Paul. :D

Teri

I just LOVES chocolate!   ;D ;D

Actually it is very good for your heart and a pain killer according to the experts.  I argue with dad about it all the time. One night he thought he would break me of the Hersheys syrup on ice cream. I was squeezing the bottle and he comes up and grabs the bottle as I'm holding it and wouldn't let go. Not quite a half a bottle but close was in my bowl. He said is that enough for you now? I replied probably not!  ;D ;D ;D

SwampDonkey

Part_Timer

I just can't resist them chocolate cake doughnuts with a glass of milk.

now I gota go find some :)

Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Furby

Thanks a lot everyone!!!
All this talk of chocolate had my supply wearing a bit thin so I grabbed another bag at the store today.
Left it out of sight in my car, windows were down and not in the sun................but it was 93 and I now have a "bag" of liquid chocolate!!! >:(

I guess I'll just have to wait for it to set and eat it in bigger bites. ;D :D

Patty

Yea, I got so hungry for chocolate, I HAD to make some chocolate chip cookies with those Giraldi chocolate chips! YUM!  ;D
Women are Angels.
on a broomstick.....

sawguy21

I don't eat a lot of chocolate but won't under any circumstances pass up chocolate chip ice cream. 8)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ernie

I just love chocolate.  My problem is that I suffer from piracy, you know, the sunken chest :D :D or is it gravity????
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

maple flats

logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

OneWithWood

Ummmmmmmm  C-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e 
Good thing I had that large snicker bar for breakfast  ::)

Now I need some real chocolate - mebbee a Cadbury for lunch  ;D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Pete J

We just got back from touring the Ben and Jerrys ice cream factory in Vermont. Sure enough, after the tour I had to down a big chocolate cone just so I could leave the parking area without withdrawals.

Jeff

SwampDonkey

Jeff,

I see those here in the drug store too. I bet that didn't last long outta the wrapper. :D ;D

Jeff

I was goona take a picture with a bite out of it too. I wernt quick enough.  :D

Patty

Wow Jeff those look delicious! Let's see now, I'm allowed 1200 calories per day...subtract 300 for beer  ;D and that leaves 900....so I can eat 60 of those little chocolate guys!  8) 8)

Happy days!!
Women are Angels.
on a broomstick.....

sprucebunny

Sounds like a diet I could live with, Patty ;D

I'll be lookin for them  :)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

tnlogger

you better buy while you can cause this dont look to good down here they are laying off 450 ppl soon :-\

http://www.spartaexpositor.com/newsdetail.asp?ArticleID=1140
gene

SwampDonkey

Ganong Chocolate in St Stephen, New Brunswick

We went down there once thinking we could get chocolates cheaper than the store. It cost less at the local store.  ::)

Thank You Sponsors!