iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

esnipe

Started by redpowerd, June 23, 2005, 10:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redpowerd

for what its worth, and it sould be worth a bit, dont trust some automatic bidder for ebay.

just lost me some transportation for twenty bucks cause i thought that biddin program would take care of it all. thinkin mabie i can go out and make money while this program bids for me. nope.

just goes to show you gotta sit on ebay like a baby.

thing is, my esnipe was over the amount won.
what gives?

man im mad, mad enough to go an grease the bailer again >:( >:( >:(
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Furby

There are some tricks with it.
I used it a while back and it worked great.
Haven't used it in a while though, so maybe something has changed.

Tom

Maybe you and the guy that won were both using it. :-\ :-\

Y'all probably ran each other's bids up 500 percent before it felt sorry for you and quit.  You were probably the last one and the time ran out.   Don't ever trust a computer.  :D :D

redpowerd

stop laughin tom, stop laughin...

no i looked and esipe never bid... thats what gives
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

beenthere

E-bay also has an automatic bidder, so seems to me it would have the last swipe or 'snipe' at getting the last bid in before the 'bell' quits ringin.  But that is me tryin to figure out something I don't know much about.
I've always used the E-bay bidder, to handle my top bid. Has treated me fairly as far as I can tell.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Roxie

Grease the baler if you must, but do NOT take the sledge hammer with you!  I've been a witness to what can happen when a ticked off farmer takes it out on the equipment!  Cowboy Bob lost a haybine that way.   :o
Say when

Patty

Wallstreet had an interesting article a couple days ago about Ebay and how poor their customer service is (nonexistant) and how their rates keep going up with no added services. I guess Amazon & Yahoo are eating Ebay's  lunch with their service and better attitudes. It was a good article and an eye opener for all business owners; if they are paying attention.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

redpowerd

i didnt even know about other online auctions.

only time i loose much of my temper is when i hurt myself, the worse im injured, the more temper i loose.  :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

SwampDonkey

Red, how'd ya make out with that dead beat earlier???

On another note: I tried setting up a US savings account to get my cash off paypal. The institution or transit# on my account deposit slips is invalid with PayPal. Pain in the ash, ain't it? There are no cheques on the savings account I have, but they ask for one when setting it up. If I set it up with a Canadian Bank I have to pay a $1 handling fee for transfers under $149. I'll try anything to save a $1. ;D You'd think they could credit my Visa, which is how the transactions have been made on my PayPal account anyway. What a bunch of dwebes.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!