iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

FOUND

Started by ARKANSAWYER, June 17, 2005, 10:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARKANSAWYER

Well I was found today by GareyD.  He was coming through the area and swung by for a visit.  I shut down the mill and we had a good visit.  Unlike some members who we will not mention he had the forethought to find out how to get here.  Also being born not 60 miles from here also helped.  It is so nice when you can have a face to face with a member whom you have chated with here on FF.  I got filled in on SAWLEX as he was there and we just had a good visit.  Kept having folks stop in but all in all it was a good way to end the week.  Woody even let him rub his ears.

When you have to travel about look on the map and stop by given a chance and meet a friend.
ARKANSAWYER

DanG

I jis' got one question;  did he make ya laff a little bit? ;D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Furby

Loooow blow! :'(
:D :D :D :D :D

meazlejr

Arkansawyer,
I am new to the forum so I did not even know that you were lost.   ;).  Maybe I can find you on my next trip up to Mtn. Home.
Joe

CHARLIE

Hmmmmm, the guy in the red shirt looks like the Bibbyman I met at the Piggy Roast last year.  ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Fla._Deadheader

Can't imagine Garey_D saying anything funny.  ::) ::) ;D :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

GareyD

I just wanta say right now...I sorta remember that it hurt the last guy I made laugh too hard  ;)

So I was on my best behavior when I was over ta Arky's place...he had me waaay out in the middle of the woods with lots of sharp/heavy object close to hand....didn't want to take a chance of o-ffending him :D :D

It was a real pleasure getting to visit with ya Arky...yer not anything like the rest of these fellers told me ya was ;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

Kirk_Allen

I'm not sure if its possible for Garey to visit "without" saying something funny.  ;D

And by the way Garey, hurt is an understatement.  It was REAL pain!  :o

ARKANSAWYER

Naw! it was a good time.  My Father-in-law even brought a knife down in case GareyD choose weapons and I did not have one.  ;D We had some pretty good funnies going on while he was here.  He is after all an Arkansas boy by birthing.  His kin is not far away and have said that it is a chance that our blood has crossed somewhere down the line, either spillt or mixed.
  Getting here is not hard but finding it is.
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!