iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my Dad Mark Mathys

Started by Aaron Mathys, June 16, 2005, 10:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Mathys

I wanted to thank everyone for all the support and wonderful comments you have given me and my family. I have been reading them daily, but had not been up to writing yet. I would also like to post a thank-you for all of the cards and flowers we have recieved. It has helped us all a lot knowing he had touched so many lives. 
THANK YOU
Aaron and Mathys Family

Aaron Mathys

I also wanted to let you all know that you were all important to my Dad. He would check the Forum right when he got out of bed every morning and also before he went to bed at night. I know he also checked a couple times through-out the day. You would make him laugh until he cried. Thank-you for that. -Aaron

DanG

Thanks for letting us know that you have been reading the responses.  I'm sure you know what a great guy your Dad was, but it is important to know that others all over the world knew it, too. :)

I think it would be totally neat if you would stick around and join in on the fun here at The ForestryForum.   ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Paul_H

Thank you for looking in on us Aaron and like DanG says,we hope you continue to do so.Your Dad has made us laugh a lot too and could never tell what he was going to do next.

When you are up for it,you can click on his profile and see every post he has ever made here on the forum.

All the best to you and your Family.

Paul
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

Aaron

Glad to hear from you.

We hope you continue checking in here on the Forum and hope you become active as well.

May God Bless you and your family and his peace be upon you.
Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

AtLast

Aaron....Ive waited to post ONLY because this Forum and its members are some of the finest folks you and your father and family will meet....On a personal note I waill say this....The Indians believe that.." a person is NEVER gone until they are forgotten"...youre father will forever be in your life beyond the present....his voice will echo in your mind forever and his wisdom will prevail in your choices  in the future...listen to that " voice in your head" ...and know that you and your family will forever be watched over....no matter your religion...your fathers spirit will forever be with you and your family and take comfort in knowing he is watching over you and is proud.....The Last family wishes you the best and bids its condolences

Sawing Logz

Aaron, you will be in our hearts and prayers. It's good to see you out here.

The Shelby's
City Forrest Treecycler

Thank You Sponsors!