iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My good action this week.

Started by buck5611, June 15, 2005, 08:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buck5611

Yesterday, a student from my community came at my home and ask if I was still using my big satellite dish. He then explain that he was studiyng in third year in electronic and would be interested to get it for a project. My kit was a big kit with a ten foot dish, dual LNB C and Ku bands and a Uniden 4500 receiver.Altough this kit was not in use now, it was still in operating order and I saw there a good occasion to make something good of it. So I give this student the kit and just to see is joy and excitation while loadind it in the truck was my pay for it.

beenthere

That was great that you did that, and that you enjoyed the look on his face. Hope he keeps in touch with you and lets you know what his results were when doing the project.

Now, deduct it from your income tax too.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

buck5611, you dont have any drag saws do ya??  ;D ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

maple flats

logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Thank You Sponsors!