Started by Jeff, June 14, 2005, 10:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie_Edwards

My wife , Darla, and I will be there.

Scooby Doo

Scooby and baby scooby will be at the piggy roast!  ;D :) :D

Owner/Operator of a 1986 Wood-Mizer LT30 Manual

Tom_in_Mo.

my wife will be there with her model husband 8) 8) 8)

BBTom

Sheryl and I will be there.

2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

Mtnjack

Mtn Jack and his squaw will be there. Jeff any room for the motor cabin left? What to bring ?what to bring?  74

Jeff

Jack I think the room is getting pretty tight for futher camping here, although if the campground is full, we will find somewhere to put ya.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

Quote from: Jeff B on June 21, 2005, 08:23:44 PM
Jack I think the room is getting pretty tight for futher camping here, although if the campground is full, we will find somewhere to put ya.

:D  :D  I think da Brokaw campground has been renovated into log storage and mill yard.   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Mtnjack

chet i guess i could put some logs on the roof and the mill o0n the hitch and then there wood be room for me. Mtn Jack

Furby

Add me to the list! 8)

Ron Scott

Wife Jan and I will be there.
~Ron

Curlywoods

I am coming.  Trying to see if the wife can make the trip.  She does not travel well though at times due to here Lupus.  I will let you know if the wife and daughter will be coming along a little later.
All the best,

Michael Mastin
McKinney Hardwood Lumber
McKinney, TX

Stamp

Jeff, Steve and I are going to try to make it.  I may have to work on Sat and Sunday with the Roscommon County Corrections folks cleaning trash out of the woods.  I'll let you know for certain when I do.

Jeff

Cool. come about 6:00-7:00  and bring em all along. They can powerwash the roaster for me. :)

OneWithWood

Stamp, you are supervising that crew, right?  Not being an active participant I hope  :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

RavioliKid

Jeff,

Thanks for the reminder! If it were one day later, I do believe I might have been able to attend. Unfortunately, I have the wedding of a good friend on that date, so I will have to beg off this year. (again!  >:( )

Y'all raise a toast to me!

Kim
RavioliKid

Wildflower

Kim,
I was hoping you would come.   :)  You can always come the night before and visit we will have people here watching the pig.   ;D

Tammy
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Paschale

I gotta change my RSVP.   :-\  I just got called to go do a music festival in California, in Santa Cruz.  I'm bummed that I'll miss out on the festivities this  year.   :(  I'll be sure to bring the FF hat along on my trip out to Yosemite though.   ;)

You can cut down on the amount of food you're planning to provide, Jeff.   ;)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

pasbuild

I'll be there
wouldn't miss the piggy roast, don't know how many will be coming with me right now but you can add one plate to the table for sure ;)
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

johncinquo

I will be there and have 1.5 in tow.  I'll bring along some of my salsa and maybe some home "brewed" refreshments if thats agreeable.  Its only 2 hours away by mapquest so we'll just head home later. 

To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

UNCLEBUCK

I am holding off on my answer until I am 100% sure , got canned goods from my grandma and logs for sawing to bring but I have to finish swathing ,combining,baling . Thats the only thing in my way right now from doing a cannonball in jeffs pool !
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

RavioliKid

Tammy,

That does sound tempting, but unfortunately, I also have a training session the week before. So much for the myth of school teachers having the summer off! That'll be my third week of summer training! Just one more after that before school starts. ARGH!

Is it any wonder that I had 187 hours of professional development last year? I'll probably have that much before this school year starts...

If it were on Sunday, I could probably bring my beau with me.

But it isn't, so I guess we'll have to look forward to next year.
RavioliKid

Don_Papenburg

Thats the first that I heard of the pool . Now I might have to try to get out of work . Pig and pool , pig and pool  . splash.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Jeff

Quote from: UNCLEBUCK on July 13, 2005, 01:32:55 AM
I am holding off on my answer until I am 100% sure , got canned goods from my grandma and logs for sawing to bring but I have to finish swathing ,combining,baling . Thats the only thing in my way right now from doing a cannonball in jeffs pool !

Well, just think of the time your going to save not having to bathe.... :D :-X

Tam-i-am

Hey, I noticed that there seems to be someone/thing missing.  Does anyone know if  Spanky is coming?

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Thank You Sponsors!