iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sold my business!

Started by Swede, June 11, 2005, 10:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

It has been in the air for more than half a year, now it´s done.  :)
Have designed and built small conveyors for production lines since 1985. Some of them you can find on my web page. Can feel some sorrow but  98% happyness. Have some free areas in the work shop I need to clean up and then fill with new junk. Can have my boat inside in the winter and ..........yes I´ll buy or build a sharpener for them Monkeys! ;D
Met a guy some months ago who want to grow his business, found out we´re thinking the same way. He bought most parts and material for the conveyors and also gave a good price for drawings and documentations. I only has to finish two conveyors staying in the work shop and make some paper work.

I´ll go on selling and repair air compressors now and then, (there will be cold and rainy days too) but soon I´m a Full Time Sawyer!  8)

Swede.

Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Frank_Pender

Welcome to the ranks of being more full time in makng sawdust, Swede.   8)
Frank Pender

Fla._Deadheader

Swede, you just THINK you were poor before.  ;) ;D ;D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Ga_Boy

Swede,

Congratulations on the business move.  I am looking forward to the day I get to log and sawmill full time.

10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

SwampDonkey

Swede, with that big natural catastrophe over there in your part of the world, I'de be expanding my sawmill business and make some sawdust piles. ;) ;D

We even hear of such catastrophic events all the way over this side of the pond. ;D It's been mentioned in alot of our forestry-type magazines. Even some foresters have visited over there to see the damage. Then of course there are our beloved environmentalists that follow ;D

Congrats on selling your main business, now it's time for some even longer hours of work. And ya get to do it in the cold during winter also. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ernie

Congratulations, good decision.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Thank You Sponsors!