iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Jeff's Wood-Mizer Anniversary pics

Started by Jeff, July 10, 2002, 05:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Well, I took a bunch of pictures, but only have a few that survived. I am blaming it on the heat in the truck topper where the discs were on the way home. Only a few would open.

Here are a few that did!
The Bibbyman and Woodman gaurding the entrance to the Forestry Forum Meeting area

Pro-sawyer Mary draws winner of video and CD package at Wood-mizer anniversary the www.mfra.org donated. Thank goodness I had Mary draw that! The winner was from Michigan. Ya'll would have thought the fix was in! We had 324 entries!

Kevin C. of Wood-Mizer looking rather dapper in his Forum hat stands in front of the Prize Mill. Thanks for inviting us Kevin!

Aint he cute? I would not have wanted to be in that suit that day whew, it had to be hot! Bravo to whom ever made that beaver beav.

Wood-Mizer provided us with a banner and a place to cool our heals and hand out Forestry related eductional materials. Thanx WM!

Mill in action, this dude was long! I aint a W-M model expert, anyone remember this set up?

Tom's 1,000,000 B.F. tag on Wood-Mizer's wall of Fame

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

Pretty handsome bunch if I say so myself.  

Obviously I wasn't the one that broke the camera! :o
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Kevin

I spoke with Oprah Winfrey today and she wants to bus the lot of you down to the studio for a complete make over.  :D

ARKANSAWYER

Going long was a LT40HDG36 with a 24 ft bed extension if my foggy mind is right.  I was as over whelmed as if I was in the Playboy Mansion.  Good thing my wife went no telling what I might have brought home. :D
  ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

woodman

Jeff I am very glad the good ones made it. 8)
Jim Cripanuk

Jeff

O.K. then, here is a short video clip showing the LT40HDG36 with a 24 ft bed extension. It even looks looooonnngggg in the video. Cool!

Long Log
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

We must have all taken a picture of that monster but yours does it more justice than anything I shot. :)

Bibbyman

Here is the picture I took of this "Long Tom" sawmill.  I think it had one 20' extension.

Here is an old Wood-Mizer LT40 with two bed extensions used by the Durango Log Co. It could saw logs up to 60' long as I remember.

Here I am at a rare moment giving the guys my advice on how they needed to adjust their belt tension. ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!