iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Deming log show

Started by mometal77, June 08, 2005, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mometal77

Has anyone ever heard of it?  Happens every year second full weekend of june?
bob
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

Tillaway

Yep, pretty big deal.  Never been able to attend.  Long drive for me although I have done some work near Deming.
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

caryr

I was planning to make it last year, but had some things come up. This weekend I have a  business meeting, so it looks like another no show for me.

Cary

mometal77

Every year seems like the same fun to watch.  And ever since i was little look at all the equipment.  And buy some cotton candy and those flavored slush puppies..
bob
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

Stan

I have been to Deming, although they weren't having the show when I was there. The proceeds go to "Busted up loggers".  8)
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

Frank_Pender

77, if you go, tell Steve and his brother and father hello for me.  They will be there with their Hudson Sawmills, as dealers.   ;D
Frank Pender

mometal77

Frank my dad went i had to work.  Hate when that happens maybe next yr will be a better day.  Its just like every year i have to work on my birthday but life goes on right.. 8)
bob

Ed_K

Finley Hays, wrote about the show in the "Rigging Shack" in Loggers World. It suprising it was started to help Loggers and their familys.
Ed K

mometal77

It is a good idea.  After a while going when you are growing up it gets old the same things over and over again.  What is awesome is the vw or high powered saws you can watch cut through some pretty big slabs and the all famous water sports.  Companies also come and donate money.  I know a few families they have helped the widows.  And even more.  Another thing i like is when vendors show up to sell things there is never junk being advertised. There is another log show like up in alaska dont know the name think it is in sitka?
bob

Thank You Sponsors!