iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anybody gonna be left

Started by chet, May 30, 2005, 09:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

ta keep me company, seems like everybody is headed to Sawlex except me.   :'(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Chet, populus has been working on a way to give live updates from the show. I am bringing my webcam and he is downloading the software and if we can get online like they say we may be able to do, we will be beaming live pictures every few seconds back to the forum. 

I know that aint the same. :-\
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Fla._Deadheader

Go A.W.O.L  :D :D :D

I'd like to meet a Yooper, before I head South.  ;) ;D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Tom

That won't work, Jeff.  He lives so far out in the boonies that Sawlex will be over and you'll be back home before he receives them. :D

chet

Instead of beamin' pictures, how about Scotty ( I mean Populus ) just beamin' me down dar after da wedding.  ???  8)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

wiam

Chet, I will still be talking with you. :(

Will

Dan_Shade

i'll be around, though I may not have much to say :)
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Ianab

Well if you can send pictures.. at least there will be a few of us here to watch them  :)

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Jeff

THe software I have lets me beam up a picture at what ever specified duration, but it simply over-writes the previous photo.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

etat

It seems I never go anywhere hardly. ???

I did get in a bit of fishing today. 

Over the weekend I got the rest of the bricks layed covering the blocks for the foundation for my house.

My next project is finishing the copper gutters for my house that I started making last year.
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

isawlogs

Charles ..
  I got a bit of sawing done  ;)  and will be for a few more days ..  I should be able to keep Chet compagnie a little bit , at least during the evening .
  I would like to see a picture of your gutters when you get some put on , they must look good
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Teri

I'll be here.   :(     I never leave the house except to go to work.

Weekend_Sawyer

I'll be neither here or there.
Going to WV to work on the cabin.

LOTS of rattlesnakes up there this time of year!

If you don't bother them, they woln't bother you.
Problem is they are real hard to spot, and then they buzz
and then there you are dancing around like them gurly boys on Riverdance!  8) ::)

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Doc

Quote from: Teri on May 31, 2005, 06:34:08 AM
I'll be here.   :(     I never leave the house except to go to work.

See now Teri, that makes no sense to me. I woudl have figured a pretty lady would be getting taken out for dinner......a movie......dancin......

Say it ain't so.

Doc

Sawyerfortyish

I'll be around too either here or there :-\ hmm maybe just here ::).  I'll be waiting for pictures 8)

Rockn H

Well, I guess I'll be here.  I know I want be able to be there. ::)  So if you can Jeff send some pics.

crtreedude

I am still here - someone else has the chore to keep Harold out of trouble.  :D

True story:  Hector's brother is moving down this way probably in November. Someone asked - what should his job be?

Hector said: Perhaps he can watch out after Harold - full-time. Harold will probably be a real boost to the economy....  ;D

So, who is the designated Harold watcher at the show? Teri, you let him go by himself?!?!  :o
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Paschale

Well, I'll be here too, alas, alack.   :-\  What I'm gonna miss the most are those LogRite Brownies!   8)

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures, if all y'all can figure it out.   8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Teri

Fred... He's a big boy. I'm stuck with him while he's here.  I need a vacation from him!!!  :D :D :D :D

Doc...I've been in hiding for a few years. Now I'm back in the swing of things so who knows what will happen!   8) 8)

Thank You Sponsors!