iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ten mile tractor ride

Started by Fraxinus, May 30, 2005, 08:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fraxinus

There's an old iron show next weekend and I wanted to get my '44 Case SC there this weekend so I set off with it about 4:30 this afternoon.  At 7 or 8 MPH, it took me well over an hour to get there.  Managed to do it without getting wet 8)  On the way home there was a heavy shower but it was too late to get me wet!

Grandchildren, Bluegrass music, old tractors, trees and sawmills.  It don't get no better'n that!

DanG

I saw that title and just had ta check this out. ;)  I knew you had fun, whichever way it went. :D :D

I like driving a tractor down the road. You see so much more that way. :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Fraxinus

When I come home, I'm going to be sure to take exactly the same route so that maybe I'll find a couple of pieces of old iron that fell off it on the way down. :D :D :D :o
Grandchildren, Bluegrass music, old tractors, trees and sawmills.  It don't get no better'n that!

Roxie

Hey!  Case owner and fanatic here!  (55 Case 400) 
How'd ya get ol Abe on your post?   :)
Say when

Fraxinus

I "borrowed" it off somebody's post on YTMAG.  All you have to do is put your cursor on it, right click, then left click on "properties".  You can copy the URL and paste it into your post like I'm about to do again here.

Fraxinus

There, now I've even used it in my profile!  'Bout time for a new picture anyway.

DanG

Any way ya kin put "ol Abe" in there wit da grankids? ;D

You computer geeks just make me sick! >:(
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Fraxinus

Do you realize how many years it took me to learn what little I know?
:D :D :D
When I was in high school, the school got its first electric typewriter.  It was a big thrill to be the one who got a turn on that thing.  Now you can't give the things away.
I can still hear Miss Hunt, my typing teacher. 
"Fingers on the home row!"  8) 8)
I only took it for half a year.  Maybe the most useful thing I ever learned in school.   :o :o

Thank You Sponsors!