iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

EHP Appreciation Thread!!!

Started by rahtreelimbs, May 29, 2005, 12:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rahtreelimbs

I was at my 3rd Get Together yesterday and picked up 2 372's that EHP built for me. Ed did a great job on these saws. This makes 4 EHP saws that I have!!!

Thanks Ed for all your efforts!!! ;D ;D ;D
Nothing Like A  Modded Saw To Start Your Day!!![/SIZE]               Later, Rich.

jokers

Those 372s sure are sweet aren`t they.

Ed and I putzed with many things today, including putting a different, unlimited, coil on the 575.  There is a significant trick to this but it so far seems worth the effort. Unfortunately we had a heck of a time getting the 575 started and then found the fuel line was disconnected. We are thinking that the saw may have sucked something into the carb while we were trying to start it because the saw could be tach tuned to run fat at 13.8k and then it would intermittently run lean at about 15k. We did however time a few fast cuts with it. You could tell when it was getting lean in a cut because it would lay down but then it might be fine again within seconds. Since it was about 4:30 when we got to this point and Ed had about 5 hrs of driving ahead of him, we decided to call it quits for today. I`ll clean the carb and try again soon.

Russ

rahtreelimbs

Russ, I hope this all comes together. The 575 could be a great saw with the bugs worked out. Keep us informed!
Nothing Like A  Modded Saw To Start Your Day!!![/SIZE]               Later, Rich.

Sawracr

Ed, I've read with interest the thread about porting the 372xt, question do you still leave the fresh air buffer in place?

ehp

no, I gut everything , with proper porting the XT runs so much nicer and they last

MG2186

Too bad you still weren't porting saws for others anymore

Thank You Sponsors!