iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Memorial Day wishes

Started by sparks, May 27, 2005, 08:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I want to wish everyone a safe Memorial day weekend. Keep all our service men in your prayers and if you see a veteran, thank them for what the've done to keep us free. Those of us who have served (NAVY) always appreciate it. God Bless.
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

ronwood

Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Kirk_Allen

Now that is strange  ???  I posted to this this morning and its gone ???  I think I am losing.

Thanks Sparks and same for you!

(Air Force)

DanG

Not too strange.  There are 2 threads. The other is on the General board.

Army to the rescue!....as usual. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Buzz-sawyer

That Army AIR CALVARY to rescue, right Dang?
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

twostroke_blood

Texas Ranger

straight leg grunt.  Spent the morning putting out flags, will visit old comrades tomorrow at the local cemetery.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Slabs

From an old Army chopper pilot - the best to you all.  RVN ++

Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

DanG

Well golly, Slabs.  Small world, eh?  Where was ya and when?

Stagecoach 17
155 AHC
Ban Me Thuot
May,'68-May,'69
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!