iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

White Oak Top

Started by Randy, May 26, 2005, 11:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

I hated to see the white oak tree top go to waste
   so I made a plant holder------------Sure was a HEAVY deal to set-up :D. Randy

Doc

That is the first time I have ever seen a formation in a crotch that resembled a boy before! Somebody call the Enquirer! We can add it to the toast shaped like Elvis!

Cool use for something that would otherwise be wasted. Good looking kid there too. How long did it take him to move that top? :D :D

Doc

Tom

It made a good plant stand, didn't it.  How 'bout some Ivy to grow on it.  :D

That boy needs a fishing pole.  8)

Randy

Tom I got the ivy growing to the left of the top, just added some small branches to the top for the ivy to grow on. Added a bird feeder also.  The boy(girlfriend's son) has a fishing pole---------he was just taking a break from being so TIRED of catching all the fish :D ;). Oh yea and setting up that "Top" :D

Thanks Doc!!   Randy

Ironwood

Reminds me of a stone slab that we put logs under to make a picnic table. Our dog loved that thing..................until,...............one day the thing tipped over. Thank goodnes the dog was not in her usual spot :o :o.

Nice top, make sure she is stable, especially with little ones around. Just thinking of the safety factor. REID
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Thank You Sponsors!