Fla._Deadheader

All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Furby

Thanks for posting that Harold!
I now have a better understanding of what Fred and Amy are doing in CR! 8) 8) 8)

Rockn H

Thanks for that post Fla_deadheader.  That's interesting to find out.

SwampDonkey

Thanks Fl_D for the link and Fred, for a good read. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

crtreedude

Man, you turn your back and the next thing you know everyone knows your business! ;-)

There is a another one of them up there as well that I wrote that tells what we are currently trying to do. That article nearly killed me off - Amy had to finish it.  :o

http://www.ecoworld.com/Home/Articles2.cfm?TID=364

So, how did I end up here anyway?

crtreedude

By the way, a little about EcoWorld - I picked them because they try to combine business with the environment, instead of thinking that you must have one or the other. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am not rich enough to just donate large amount of money with no return so all I am trying to do is figure out how to help things be a little better all the time, and at the same time, have it pay for itself. I currently don't make anything from our operation - but we do have full-time and part-time employees who depend on us.

Of course I do have a lot of trees that I own that are growing very nicely!  8)

One of the things I really like about this group (besides being some of the nicest people I have met) is that is is made up of many people just trying to make things a little better. We won't go into everyone's sense of humor...  :D
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Mrforestry

Thank You Sponsors!