iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

SAWING FOR HOOKERS

Started by Bro. Noble, July 01, 2002, 03:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bro. Noble

Did I forget to mention that SWING BLADE ANDY enjoys sawing for HOOKERS.  Gets paid a premium I understand! !

Ask him about that.  I think he 's proud of it.

Paul_H,

Now you've got me confused.  First you say "Canuck" is a polite term and then you say it's like saying "Yank".   I suppose If you called me a Yank, I'd let it pass, you being a friend-n-all.  I sure wouldn,t want to call one of those "REDNECKs' that live any shouth of here a Yank though.You would be begging for a 'California Howdy' or worse!  You'd probably be safe enough if you wrote it though if you get my drift. Those 'yanks' or "damned Yankees" as they are often called live north and east of here.  They are allowed to travel here and even live here and intermarry cause we like to take their money.

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Paul_H

Now were both confused.I never gave much thought to the term "Yank" .And I've been called far worse than a Canuck.Come to think of it,I've never been called a Canuck :-/

One mans ceiling is another mans floor.In Canada,I'd  be a Southerner.I even got me a Banjo.Don't play too well,but enjoy it all the same.

While you're teaching Andrew to talk good,maybe you can learn me some ettycutt :D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Texas Ranger

It's one word, damyankee. They are like hemorrhoids, if they come down, and go back up, they are not to bad.  But if they come down and stay, they are a pain in the butt.  
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Paul_H

:DThis could be a real education,better than any book learning 8)

Are they tolerated,or do they need to be pushed back up North occasionally :P

Bro. Noble

Paul_H,

are you asking about 'damnyankees' or 'PILES'?

Oh well, the answer's the same.  

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Paul_H

Boy do we have short attention spans.I forgot my original question. ???

Andrew,what is this about sawing for hookers?

Wots the craic?

Thank You Sponsors!