iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Jeff B's Support Equip.

Started by Tom Sawyer, May 15, 2005, 07:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneWithWood

Jeff, it ain't Wednesday anyhow.  That sticker is for someting else.

You're not getting anxious or anything are you?   What are you going to do with that welder anyhow?  I suppose ti would make a conversation piece as an end table  :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

chet

Jeff,
Apparently dat talk ya had with dem folks while I was dar didn't do any good.  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Rockn H

Yall should use the United States Postal Service.  If you send it Express mail, they will even deliver it on Sunday.  If there is a safe place and no dogs ;D they will leave it unless you have to sign.  If worse comes to worse you can pick it up at the post office at the end of the day. ;D   My wife just loves delivering  really big ,heavy packages.  She just can't stop talking about some of them. ::) ::) :D

GF

I had 10 blades shipped back from right across the state line in Texas to Central Oklahoma usins United States Postal Service, its a 3 hr drive from my house to the Texas location, it took the USPS 10 days to get it to my local post office.   Not sure why it took so long. :-\

Rockn H

GF, they must have lost it and had to find it. ;D  I ship everything through them now for obvious reasons , and haven't had any problems.  I have heard of a few though.   Same with the other parcel services too.  I guess any time your dealing with equipment and people your going to have a breakdown of some kind occassionally. ;D :D

Jeff

Its here!  More to come. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

slowzuki

When I hear support equipment I'm thinking like the V.S. catalog...  I'm hoping it isn't something like that for Jeff :D

Tom Sawyer

Glad it made it Jeff 8) 8)  I am looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Jeff

THanks so much for sending this Tom.  8) I left my camera in a state of discharge so have to way for it to charge.  I can say this right now though, I think I may have the only saw in the states that are these colors. :D

chet

smiley_smug01 Told ya I knowed it.  8)  8)

Just wish I was closer ta help put er back together. DanG boss said he wouldn't wait fur me.  :'(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

OneWithWood

What is it?  What is it?  We gots to know. . .

How many colors can you put on a welder thingy anyhow?????
One With Wood

Tom Sawyer

You are welcome Jeff.  It was fun to be part of this little scheme ;D  I can't take much credit though.  It was someone else's idea and money that made it happen.  Is it running yet?

sprucebunny

What kind of batteries you chargin up there, Jeff ???

The suspence is killin me ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Ernie

The State of Discharge  is that the 53rd state of the USA?
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

OneWithWood

No, Ernie, that is a reference to our politics  :D :D
One With Wood

Furby

Yup! :D :D :D :D

Hurry up and get that thing back together Jeff!
I wanna see it! ;D

Jeff

Stay tuned for a seperate thread. 8)

Jeff

Thank You Sponsors!