iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I have your walnut!!!

Started by woodmills1, May 14, 2005, 07:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

I am sure I promised someone some walnut and can't remember who.  The senior moment post didn't get the reply so here it is.  I have your walnut chunk just remind me who I promised it to. ::)
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

pigman

James, Just send the walnut to me. I don't remember you promising it to me or even wanting it , but since I have a lot of serior moments also, it could of been me. smiley_old_guy smiley_headscratch ;D ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Sawyerfortyish

Well it's about time James I was getting tired of waiting ::) I thought you might have forgot me!! Now let me see it was 500 ft for .50 a foot that you were going to deliver to me Right!! See I have a very good memory ;D

Quartlow

I got promised some by somebody building a new shop but don't remember who, talk about senior moments!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tony

NO, me me me  ;D ;D ;D

Tony ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
TK1600, John Deere 4600 W\frontendloader, Woodmaster718 planer\moulder, Stihl MS461 Stihl 036 & 021 & Echo CS-370
"You cannot invade the mainland United States.  There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."  Adm. Isoroku Yamamotto ( Japanese

Furby

Has anyone looked up the thread to see if the person was in it ???

Timburr

I'll be honest. It wasn't me. ;D
Sense is not common

asy

Wasn't me either  :(

But I'll have some if yer giving it away!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

woodmills1

fortyish thats stillwater oaklahoma right :D

And the winner is Quartlow

let me have another go at it by sending me your address.

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=8243.0

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=8464.0
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Sawyerfortyish

Cedarman

Sending it to Stillwater, Ok would be just fine.  Cedar and Walnut look good together.  I love contrast so you can put some in with sapwood.  100 feet will do.
You agreed to shipping costs too as I remember.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Quartlow

ya'll just back off my walnut now!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

maple flats

It looks like you offered the walnut to TOM on Sept, 24- 2004 under the topic :can you identify?
Maple Flats 8) 8)
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

SwampDonkey

hmmm, I'm still waiting for mine too  :-\  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Sawyerfortyish

James the way the walnut sales is going you'll have that addition payed for in no time. :D :D

woodmills1

the funny part is most of the stump got sliced up for a friend of ours to use to paint on and my lovely wife doesn't want me to charge her much, if at all. :o :o :o :o

Quartlow

Quote from: woodmills1 on May 17, 2005, 05:47:45 AM
to use to paint on

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PAINT ON IT!!! IT's Walnut, you don't paint walnut  :o :o :o :o Say it isn't so!!! please please please!!!!! say it isn't so!!!!!
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Haytrader

Paint pine.
Sell walnut.

;D
Haytrader

Sawyerfortyish

I just finished 400 ft of walnut tounge and groove flooring and a contractor came in and seen it. He said he had paid 7.00 a ft for some a while back to finish a exterior porch about 3000$ worth and a couple weeks later he drove by and it had been painted :o :o. Now I know walnut holds up good to weather but I agree you just don't paint it!!!!!

SwampDonkey

It's funny. A few years ago everyone painted old furniture, then back in the mid 80's everyone that inherited that old wood furniture took and had the paint stripped off again.  ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

woodmills1

now now by paint on it I mean artwork..........she is a pretty good artist :D :)

woodmills1

your walnut is in the mail........................ :D :D :D :D

Quartlow

Quote from: woodmills1 on May 18, 2005, 11:00:29 AM

Is that anything like, the checks in the mail???  :) :D ;D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Sawyerfortyish

Quote from: woodmills1 on May 18, 2005, 11:00:29 AM
  Does that apply for all the rest of us? ;D :D :D :D

customsawyer

I may have some walnut if some of you folks are wanting to start bidding on it. :D
To think of it maybe Jeff ought to start a miniture ebay on here. :) :D :D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

woodmills1

fortyish I sent yours by e-mail!! :D :D :D :D

besides sussex county has some nice walnut, if I remember the back road out of newton toward branchville is loaded with them

Thank You Sponsors!