iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WELCOME SWING BLADE ANDY

Started by Bro. Noble, June 30, 2002, 04:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex123 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bro. Noble

Andrew, old buddy,

So pleased to see you decided to try this forum.  I,m sure you have already found that it is made up of folks with a lot of good experience who are willing to share their wisdom.

You 've no doubt also noticed that they are strong on ( what I mean to say is deep in or shall we say full of) errr - uhh culture, yes that's it, culture. Look at the thread onder 'behind the forum' entitled : NOT A CALIFORNIA HOWDY and you will see how even yours truly has increased his vocabulary.

HAY EVERBUDDY,

Andrew hasn't completed his profile yet , But until he does,  I,ll just say 'HE'S A DANDY'  

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

RavioliKid

Welcome Andy!

Kick off your boots and make yourself comfortable!  :D
RavioliKid

Paul_H

Welcome Andy,glad you made it over :)

Noble,you've been busy. 8)How's the shoulder?
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

DanG

Welcome a board, Andy. Glad to have you here.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Bro. Noble

Paul_H,

Sholder's mending, can use my arm a little now.  I see you're logged on at some odd hours too.  The wee one wouldn't have anything to do with that I don't suppose?  How is she and your Mrs. doing, the best I hope.

You may have seen in another forum where Andrew introduced me to the term 'Canuc'-------he never did tell me if it was considered a polite nickname.  Figured you would tell me without giving me the Calif. Howdy if it wasn't.

Best to you and yours,
Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Paul_H

Noble,
Baby is doing well.5 days old today,we went out to a early Canada Day(July 1st) celebration and had a good social.My wife is doing fine,looking good.

"Canuck" isn't derogatory that I'm aware of.It is like"Yank".
I don't know much about it other than it's been used a long time.Yeah,I was following that thread(s) between you and Andrew.My face hurt from grinning :D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Thank You Sponsors!