iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

what I gave my wife for mothers day (pic)

Started by Quebecnewf, May 08, 2005, 03:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quebecnewf

well it is mothers day. My daughter asked me what are we going to get Mom for Mothers day I thought a day in at the sawmill was a good present so that swhat we did. Cut a whole lot of scrap lumberinto pattett boards loaded it on my new sled hauled it into the water with my boat and towed it home. My freind will haul it up on the wharf tomorrow with the forklift. First time trying new sled system works great so far hope to save a lot of work with it

all loaded up and ready to pull

pulling machine JD 130 HP

tnlogger

now what more could she ask for a boat ride and lumber to  :)

is that an old novi boat  ??? sure looks like it.
gene

Quebecnewf

yes a lobster boat from NS bought it 10 years ago in NS drove it home fixed it up and been using it every since 8 trips to NFLD and 2 trips to the GAspe since great boat and good in the rough weather

DanG

That's totally neat, QN! 8)  Rank's right up there with Kevin's Woodmizer on skis.

It has long been a dream of mine to go up there and buy an old lobster boat, drive it all the way back to the Fla. Gulf coast and fix it up.  What are they going for these days?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

tnlogger

gene

Thank You Sponsors!