iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Mothers Day!

Started by old3dogg, May 08, 2005, 07:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

old3dogg

Happy Mothers Day to all of you fine moms here on the FF. Hope you all have a great day!!! 8)

Bibbyman

You beat me to it!   

I'm a firm believer in motherhood. Without mothers,  who's going to find your other sock,  or where you put your glasses down?  Without mothers,  we'd never know to put on clean underwear without holes when we go to town. (You never know when you may be hit by a car and have to go to the hospital.  Wouldn't want to have on dirty underwear with holes in them. )

I'm planning to take Mary out to breakfast but she's still in bed sleeping.

Happy Mother's Day all you moms (and Great moms) out there. 

Mary and Alex

Bibbyman's first pictures.. with my mom.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Timber_Framer

I wish for a very happy Mother's Day 8)
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Percy

Im gonna go phone my mom right now...Happy Mothers day ... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

maple flats

Happy mothers day to ALL MOMs, even those who are not yet FF moms. Took my wife out to breakfast and spent some time with her. Time is what she likes most. Oh, also gave her some real nice carnations, her favorite flower. My mom went with my sister to a nefew ( alright I know it's spelled wrong but everything I try looks wrong) for the day. I got her some flowers and will give them tomorrow and then plant them for her. Mom's are real SPECIAL everyday, we just put a little extra effort in on mothers day to let them know. 8)
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Thank You Sponsors!