iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

TJ and a Prentice

Started by tnlogger, May 05, 2005, 07:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnlogger

:D Well that there son of mine done went and did it.
Paul is now in a position that he eether had to get bigger or cut back on his tracks of timber. He came over and wanted some advise on it. after  awhile we both decided that he would let me help a little and get
some equipment and retire that old homemade skidder i built for him.

well a friend of my is retiring and i took paul up to look at his 230 TJ and a 210 prenyice loader. after a lot of horse trading i bought both for the son. The TJ needs a couple of tires but i built the motor a couple yrs ago so it's in pretty good shape. The 210 is rough but i held redo the turn table and pins in that  so it'll hold up to what he wants it for.

Oh right timberjack 240 they both have 453s in em so yup they be loud ;D
I guess i'm back in the logging mode again at least in the back ground  :D :D

Total cost of both 15000.00  now i gottageterdone.  ;D

pictures a fothcoming when we get um home.
gene

leweee

Atta boy Gene....keepen your hand in the son's logging business 8)
And have fun Getten R Done ;D
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

tnlogger

ya got that one right leweee  ;D. Now if i could get some intrest on the loan i'd be alright  :D
Paul doesnot like loaders too many levers ta keep up with so i guess i'll have ta run it til he can find someone.  Wal we are here only to help our children if we can so it's money well spent  :)
gene

timberjack240

"Oh right timberjack 240 they both have 453s in em so yup they be loud"
aalllright way to go  ;D  8)

what year is the 210

tnlogger

old enough ya cant see no numbers on it  :D
gene

David_c

congrats on new (to you guys) skidder. I also have just bought a new (to me) tj 380a. gotta say love getting new toys I mean tools.

timberjack240

davidc
the icon picture---   is that the one you bought cassue oif it is that a nice one

Rob

Yup thats Davids new toy..I mean skidder..Another logger getting ready to hit the timber in Good Ole' New Hampshire..

David_c

thanks yes as Rob said thats the new toy I mean tool. 8)

Scott

Hey Rob, think you can get some pictures of you running that big CAT? If you can get some pictures of other machines on site that would be cool too.  :)

timberjack240

yea id like to see some pics myself

Rob

Hey Scott & TJ240

I'll get some pics in the next week or so , see if I can borrow a digital cam ..I have been on the stump crew this week running 225 LC Cat Excavator digging stumps and feeding the Hogzilla will be back in the 545 and 525 next week if all goes well.. I'll post asap..

Rob

Thank You Sponsors!