Only happens once in a hundred years.

Started by asy, May 04, 2005, 06:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asy

LOOK!!!

It's the 05/05/05 !!!

Just noting. hehe

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Ernie

Blast, I too late do do a post at 05:05:05 050505 as it's now 10:03:20.

maybe in a hundred years
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Doc

Quote from: Ernie on May 04, 2005, 06:05:05 PM
Blast, I too late do do a post at 05:05:05 050505 as it's now 10:03:20.

maybe in a hundred years

maybe we can find a way to keep you around that long Ernie!

Doc

beenthere

Ernie
Your post in the midwest time zone came through at exactly 05:05:05, but on the 4th of May. Heads up tomorrow night for another post that we see on 05/05/05 at 05:05:05, hope anyway ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ernie

Thanks Doc

Maybe you could fix up a few things at the same time
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Brad_S.

Well Ernie,
Set your alarm clock now to be up by 6:06 June 6th next year. ;D
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

twoodward15

I wake up at 0500, so tomorrow morning 5 minutes after I wake up it'll be 05/05/05 0505a.m.
108 ARW   NKAWTG...N      Jersey Thunder

jjmk98k

hey woodward....... make sure you make a post at that time....

btw phase 1 almost done, we needed to generate 15 jets in 24 hours and did it! thank goodness!
Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

DanG

Lets all go to the dog track and bet on the #5 dog in the fifth race. 8) 8) 8)

He'll probably come in 5th. :-\
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

twoodward15

that's it?  Only 15 in 24 hours??  They usually make us generate 15 (out of 20) 135's in one day of the UTA!!!!  Of course we;re the 108th so we make sure we volunteer to do more than we need to.  Like I always say  we're the best, just ask us!!!  I get so sick of hearing our higher up's tell us we are the best and then volunteer us to do a bunch of crap so they can get that general star.  Oh well.  At least it pays ok and is secure!!  Good luck on the rest of the ORI.  Hey, you aren't posting while you're at work??????
108 ARW   NKAWTG...N      Jersey Thunder

Thank You Sponsors!