iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Teri has a BIRTHDAY!

Started by Roxie, May 02, 2005, 09:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxie

Hey Teri!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!   8)
I can't believe your Dad would leave the country at a time like this! 
I'll give him some smacks upside the head when he gets back (I'm always looking for a reason to do that anyway!)
Have a great day Teri!! 
Say when

Part_Timer

happy birthday Teri

Tell your dad to bring ya something nice back.
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

sprucebunny

Happy Birthday , Teri  smiley_balloon_01 smiley_balloon_01

And many more to come.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

leweee

smiley_singsongnote02  Happy Birthday Teri smiley_singsongnote02 8) And have a Great Day smiley_deadheaders_buddy
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Teri

Thanks Ya'll.....

Roxie..... GO FOR IT!!!!  He needs it badly!   :D :D :D  If he sees this I'll get smacked up side the head when he gets back.  :D :D

I found out today that we are going to celebrate on Friday night when he's home.Will try to take a few pics. and post em for ya'll. Dad lands in Orlando sometime Thursday mornin. I don;t expect him to bring me back anything.One thing he doesn't shop! But he is going to help me find a house to live in whenever we sell this one.  I will be needing new furniture though! Maybe he'll get me some???? :D :D

Roxie

Learn from me, my child........when a man (especially a Dad) doesn't "shop" ....
no problemo. 
Cash is accepted at all our locations!   8)
Say when

Teri

The morning he left I asked him if he needed some money. I told him I would give him an allowance.  :D :D :D :D

You should have seen the LOOK I got!  :D :D :D  Lucky for me I was headed out the door to go to work.

Patty

Happy Birthday Teri!   I hope you enjoy this day, and have many many more birthdays to celebrate in the future! 8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Ernie

daughters are so very important to fathers, I'm sure he will bring you back something memorable,

Happy birthday Teri
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

crtreedude

Teri,

Is it considered a present from me to keep your dad out of your hair for a week? You know how much work that can be.

It has been an interesting trip I think for him. Hector and he went searching for figured wood this morning and are going to look for some more tomorrow.

Fred
So, how did I end up here anyway?

isawlogs

Bonne fête Terry  :)    Many many more to come your way  :) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Teri

Thanks Fred.... I like that  :D :D :D   

Ya gotta send him back as its pretty boring around here without him. ;D

Although I have enjoyed the peace and quiet  ;)

Stump Jumper

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Paschale

A big ole happy B-day to ya, from the chilly, freezing rain expecting, jealous you're in the south, North.   :D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

asy

WOOHOO!!!

HAppy Birthday Teri!!!   

smiley_turkey_dancing smiley_turkey_dancing smiley_turkey_dancing smiley_turkey_dancing smiley_turkey_dancing

I know what you want for your birthday...  A Computer of your own so you can stay and play with us when your dad comes home and hogs this one! :D

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Teri

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Asy.. You're too much! We got a few computers scattered around the house but they don't work. Might have to get em' fixed now.

Paschale all ya gotta do is jump in your vehicle and head south! That includes everyone else too. We'll have us a big ole party!  ;D ;D

etat

Happy Birthday!  It ain't gonna be fair if Fla. comes home and takes the computer away from you!!!!!!!!1 :)

8) 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Teri

THANK YOU EVERYBODY for the birthday wishes. :)   I was having a real bummer of a day after what has happened in the last several months. I feel as though I have another wonderful family on here and you all have made this a very special day for me. I'm now almost back to my normal self.  :)  :)  Again thanks.

asy

Quote from: Teri on May 02, 2005, 07:26:22 PM

I'm now almost back to my normal self.

THere's a NORMAL Teri?   :o

GEe... and I was just getting to like you...   :-X

asy :D :D :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Teri

Asy... as normal as I can get! :D :D  Couldn't think of another word to use.

Actually I'm shy and quiet until I get to know ya. :)  Believe it or Not! :D :D 

Furby

Quote from: Teri on May 02, 2005, 05:32:48 PM
Paschale all ya gotta do is jump in your vehicle and head south! That includes everyone else too. We'll have us a big ole party! ;D ;D

I already tried that................was pretty DanG cold!
Maybe I needed to go farther South. ::)

Happy B-day Teri!

crtreedude

Well,  Feliz Compleando, there Boobalah.  ;) ;D ;D ;D  Gotcha a couple samples of wood, so you can start marketing some, and start building yer Empire.  ;D :D :D :D :D

Days are long and the sun rises at 5AM.   Got some great shots of the Active Volcano,  Arenal.  ;) :) :)

Now that yer makin me look like a piker, what can I fetch home to ya.  ::) ??? ??? ;D ;D
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Teri

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Nothing.. cept coffee  ;D ;D

UNCLEBUCK

I always ring in late on da birthdays , Happy B-Day Teri !  ;)
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Thank You Sponsors!